“Welcome Home”

Ranked #6 of 9 Windham B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Welcome Home”
Reviewed 16 December 2003

I would like to share a rare find with anyone wishing have a most pleasurable experience on their next vacation. I recently took a journey back to where I once called home up in the Catskill Mountains in Greene County NY. Unlike most of my trips where I find myself waking each day to the cold and unfriendly hotel room I thought was a bargain, this time I decided to try something different. I have always wondered what it was like to stay in a B&B and I must admit my curiosity got the best of me this trip. I must admit I was quite nervous at first not knowing what to expect, after all I was staying in someone s home after all. And what a beautiful place it was! It turned out to be an old Victorian house built in the late 1800's with a Stunning view of the mountains I once called home. The owner of the house greeted me at the door and gave me a tour of the house complete with a detailed history of this beautiful old house. I soon settled in and was treated like a member of the family. I still spend many of my business trips in those cold lonely hotels; I must admit many of them are nice and posh........... But when I go away for the pleasure of it, I will never again spend my nights anywhere else but within the warm cozy walls of a B&B. Thanks to the Antique Rose Inn in Windham NY.

12 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Families
Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Windham
0.9 km away
2.9 km away
Beds On Clouds
Beds On Clouds
#1 of 9 in Windham

Been to Antique Rose Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK