“Meh, I've had better....”

Frantoni's Pizza & Restaurant
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Ordered a take-out thin crust pizza and salad. Pizza arrived cold and soggy and pizza sauce was too spicy. Why not use warming envelopes to keep pizza hot and salad was nothing special.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I was in the area for a wake and came here for a quick dinner. The pizza was as good as their East Meadow location. I ordered the Chicken Marsala and BBQ chicken. The Marsala slice was awesome.. The bbq slice was good but had a very tangy sauce. Definitely a good experience. Just a heads up, parking can be difficult on Hillside Ave.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

They offer a wide selection of pizza with interesting and unique toppings. We shared spinach and. cheese and chicken with tomato, mushroom and peppers. Both were outstanding. We had never visited before but a relative used to get meals delivered from here and they too were excellent.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

I only had the pizza but it was awesome. I highly recommend it. I'm very picky when it comes to pizza and i was impressed.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

I travel around the world for work, and every time I get back home the first meal I look forward to is a fresh slice of pizza from Frantonis. The staff is amazingly kind, and the food is always fresh. Don't miss this true NY gem.