See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I tried I really did! The first room We looked at had hair, stains and things I won't say because I'm a lady all over the sheets. The second room the same thing. There was No way We're staying here. My husband took pictures and showed the guy at the front desk. He was very apologetic and felt really bad about it. ( The main reason I won't post the pictures) The sheets are so thin all that stuff probably soaks in the mattress. If you are really on a tight budget, I would suggest going to Walmart down the street and get a mattress cover and sheets. We opted to go to our usual spot which is double the price but worth it for us. Nicknamed this the Quickie Motel...

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear Tammy, Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Clean bed and bathroom, sufficient toilet paper, bar soap, towels, quiet enough to sleep; no chair, no desk (only sit on the edge of the bed), no tissues, no complementary shampoo, etc., no closet (only a dowel bar under the television stand). If all you need is to sleep and shower - okay. That is what we needed for a 55th class reunion - You may want more.

Stayed: August 2018

Dear WD, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Upon arrival the sheets in the bed were discovered to have a wet oil/lubricant substance over the top upper left portion of the sheets. To say bluntly it was quite disgusting.I immediately pulled the sheets off and returned them to front counter for an exchange only to discover when I got back to my room they were for a full size mattress not a king what I'd had.Went back to counter for a second time where I was met with attitude from the staff after advising they were the wrong size sheets.

Room Tip: I would say don't stay here, dirty sheets,met with bad attitude
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. The customer service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Arrived friday to a very bubbly individual at the desk. Offered us suggestions of where to take the kids on the weekend with great directions. Clean, modernized pretty quiet for entry doors to room being outside. Kids swam in the pool and had a good time with another family. A gentleman on staff gave us restaurant ideas. Great experience.
We will back next year.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent staff, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

We stayed one night here on our way up to Canada,the rooms are basic but ours were clean. We had no problems checking in and the beds were comfy . You can hear the traffic but apart from that the actual motel was quiet. For what we paid for our rooms , a great stopover.
The Carroll’s