All reviews covered parking indoor parking the salt water pool dunkin donuts excellent hotel visit family a wonderful stay main st comfortable beds definitely stay here again great room walden galleria we've stayed front desk staff close to the airport niagara falls spa
Reviewed 11 July 2015

We had a very good time in Buffalo, NY with our family and found the hotel to be quite nice but also very expensive. We did have a small problem with the bathroom. The sink didn't drain well and that was fixed soon after we reported it. Also the handle on the faucet was very loose and we reported that to the front desk, but it was not fixed. I suspect a plumber may have to pull it out and replace it. The staff at the front desk were friendly & helpful. We like to recycle plastic bottles and other stuff and plastic bags were provided for recycling on only 2 of the days at the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Justina C, Manager at Wyndham Garden Buffalo Williamsville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback of your recent stay at our property. I am so sorry for the maintenance issues you experienced during your stay, but want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to address them. We hope to see you again in the future when your travels bring you back to the Buffalo area.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

The stay was great..hotel beautiful, clean rooms and friendly staff. Two issues the fridge in the room was going out the compressor was running loud all night long and we didn't have the proper curtains on the windows to block out light.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at our property. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay but want to thank you for bringing it to our attention so we can address the concerns. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and regain your trust and good will.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Justina C, Manager at Wyndham Garden Buffalo Williamsville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2015

Reviewed 7 July 2015

This hotel was wonderful in every way. Comfortable, great staff, well located. We will chose this hotel over the local Marriott from now on. My only complaint is that I booked through GETAROOM.com, a trusted Wyndham TripAdvisor partner and they basically overcharged me by $200. It's simple, this hotel gave me a receipt for my stay but getaroom had already precharged my credit card for $200 more than this hotel charged them.

I think if the staff could have helped me more with this or if they could somehow warn future travelers I would give 5 stars - but no such effort was made. I blame all of three for not taking the side of travelers and making sure this type of thing doesn't happen.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our property. We are so happy to hear that you have now become another loyal guest. There are many avenues to reserve accommodations at any hotel which can be confusing at times to the consumer. many sites keep a percentage of the rate as a marketing commission for being available on their site. Please e-mail me directly at jcarr@ellicotthospitality.com should you return in the future so I can assist in avoiding any confusion.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

We've stayed at this location two times. Both have had issues with housekeeping. We had to contact the desk twice before our room was serviced. It was like they forgot about us!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Justina C, Manager at Wyndham Garden Buffalo Williamsville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay at our property. Our room attendants have 7 hours to complete their room assignments. If at any time during your stay you would like your room cleaned at a specific time, please contact the front desk so we can schedule accordingly. We always do our best to accommodate any requests! We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.