“Terrible”

Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Williamsville
“Terrible”
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Bathroom does not have a bath tab, so water is all around on the floor.Adm did not give discount for a AAA membership. Price is very high for the level of services. So, never again in this hotel

Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Brudkevich
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this review, 25 June 2012
Dear Brudkevich,
Thank you for taking the time to provide some valuable feedback. I am sorry that you did not have a pleasant experience with your stay.
Unfortunately I cannot access your reservation information with just your email, however it sounds like you were in one of our handicapped accessible rooms with the roll in shower. All the remainder of our rooms do have full bath tubs so this is not a common issue and it sounds like that was the room type you booked. As far as any discounts, such as AAA or AARP, we do have to set limits on the inventory that we offer as we are such a small location and it sounds like the AAA rate was sold out for your stay. So again, please accept my apologies. We often suggest booking a little farther out to get the desired room type and discount, especially in the summer months when we are busiest.
I hope you would give us another opportunity should your travels bring you back to the area.
Thanks again for your feedback.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Schaumburg IL
Reviewed 16 June 2012

On the road from Chicago to Boston, we stopped overnight at Hampton Inn Williamsville near Buffalo NY. Although chosen because it was convenient to the highway and offered a great rate, we were delighted to discover this lovely hotel tucked away in the midst of a delightful small town. Front desk staff were welcoming and helpful, the room was clean, quiet and nicely appointed, and the complimentary breakfast was just what we needed to start the next day's drive. I appreciated the 'green' touches, including elevator signs encouraging conservation. So much is walkable in Williamsville, too; it was an unexpectedly pleasant visit, and we would select Hampton again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Barbara C
Dear Barbara C,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us on trip advisor. Its always nice when a guest finds us by accident and we exceed their expectations. We take great pride and in the product and service that we provide every day to every guest.
We have a wonderful location in such a charming little village with great amenities that you can just walk too.
Should your travels bring you back to the area, I hope that we will see you again.
Thanks again and have a great week.
Marlboro, New Jersey
Reviewed 30 April 2012

This hotel is located right on Main Street and is close to shops and restaurants. We stayed one night for a tour the next morning of SUNY Buffalo. We stayed in a room with 2 queen beds which was very clean and fresh. The bathroom was also very clean. The breakfast room was rather small, but was adequate for our purposes.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
Dear njbchluvr3,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are glad you were pleased with your stay, our accommodations, and services. We pride ourselves on our 100% guest satisfaction goal, and of course our Trip Advisor Rating.

Have a great day, we look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Buffalo. If you have a moment, ask for me at check in so I may thank you in person.

Tracy Curtin
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Stayed at this hotel when I went visit my bf in Buffalo. Location is convinent, bed is very comfortable and the room is cleaned. Front desk is funny, even the staffs are on phone when I approched the front desk, they still managed to try to assist me as soon as they can.
And the hotel is very quiet at night, I've already planned to stay there again in 2 weeks when I visit again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MaiCho
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this review, 20 August 2012
Dear MaiCho,
Thank you very much for your review of the hotel on trip advisor.
It was very nice to see you again at the hotel and I hope that your future travels will being you back when you are back. I try to keep a happy, positive work environment where my team enjoys their jobs. It is nice when our guests notice this.
I will pass your comments on to my team so they can also know what a great job they are doing for our guests.
Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed 26 April 2012

We stayed at this hotel while in Buffalo for a couple of days of shopping including at the Walden Galleria Mall, about ten minutes away. Our room had two queen beds and not a lot of room for anything else, but we were pleased that it was very clean, and the beds were comfortable.
I enjoy a hotel that has the curved shower rods to avoid the dreaded shower curtain wrapping around your body while you shower! Another thing I enjoy is lots of parking/ease of parking and this hotel delivered that too.
The staff was friendly. There was a small issue when I tried to use the computer in the lobby to look up our next shopping destination, but a manager came over and fixed it quickly.
It was raining the morning we were planning to walk around the area, but it looked like a nice little area to explore.
Breakfast was the standard fare with hot and cold offerings including pre made omelettes, cereal, fruit, yogurt. I liked the make your own waffles best.
A nice touch in the lobby was a type of water dispenser that had sliced citrus fruits in it, making a pleasant fruit flavoured water.
Issues:
Only one, we had planned to use the hot tub, but it was not working.
All in all, a solid three star.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Dear mkm6,
Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Buffalo. I am so glad that you found us and that we were able to exceed your expectations.
We are fortunate to have not only a wonderful location but a great staff to go along with it. They take such pride in the job they do for our guests and their hotel. This definitely shows every day.
Thank you for taking the time to review us on trip advisor, we really do appreciate all guest feedback. The location has great boutique shops unlike the ones found at the large malls and I know the ladies love those stores when they are at the hotel staying.
When you come back to the area, we look forward to seeing you again.
Tracy Curtin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamsville
0.7 km away
4.5 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo-Amherst
3.8 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK