“PARK,SLEEP AND FLY” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Williamsville
cambridge ontario
“PARK,SLEEP AND FLY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

i was there in march and done a park and fly the rooms were awsome the bed very comfortable. the sevice couldnt have been any better i will definitly stay here again, the people were so friendly, so much so you would think they were canadian lol, but seriously a great place to stay thank you, i'll be back

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
Dear daggodog,
We appreciate you taking the time to submit your comments. I take great pride in our staff and the customer service that they provide to our guests, (our canadian guests are our favorites by the way!).

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your return trip to Buffalo.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

What a lovely, friendly and really nice place to stay. We were in town for a very short time to attend a concert in nearby Getzville and everyone at the hotel made our stay wonderful. All of the staff were smiling and very helpful on nearby places to eat and attend church. The rooms are very nice and very clean.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this review, 28 March 2012
Dear Lovetoskiny,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on trip advisor. Your comments are very much appreciated and I passed them onto my team here. We certainly do enjoy St Patricks Day around here and a lot of the local restarants certainly are festive.
We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you to the area.
Have a super day and thanks again.
Toronto
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

Just back from staying 2 nights at the Hampton Inn Williamsville, NY

Pro's - Surprised at how nice the location was walking distance to the Irishman Pub and Eatery(it was St. Patrick's day after all) or the Glen Park Tavern both excellent places to have dinner and a few drinks. Also close by to a nice park with small waterfall and rapids on a warm spring day great place for a walk. In terms of the hotel - the pool although only 4'6" in deepest spot was clean and enjoyed by my kids. The breakfast buffet had a good variety and we appreciate that it had some healthy choices. On Thursday night they had fesh cookies out nice way to arrive, they also have a coffee and tea station that is available all night. The hotel staff was excellent, friendly and helpful and even called our room each day to ensure we were satisfied.
Cons - Just a few, now in fairness - never stayed at a Hampton Inn before so perhaps should not be expecting Hilton quality but differences we noticed - hotel beds definately not as comfortable as the Hiltons we've been staying at, the HVAC in our room was also not up to snuff - starting each evening quite warm and eventually cooling down to match the thermostat. Finally we stayed on the third floor in 327 and 328 were next to a hockey team (in 326) which as expected was noisy late at night but the noise carries between rooms more than you'd expect at a typical Hilton.

Overall a well run, well located and friendly hotel just not quite a Hilton.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank pwr1019
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this review, 20 March 2012
Dear pwr1019,
Thank you for taking the time to rate my hotel during your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Williamsville. I take great pride when a guest has a truely enjoyable stay with us and I enjoy passing the comments onto my team. We do have a great location and with the beautiful weather we had this weekend, I am glad you were able to get out and enjoy the village.
I am glad you where able to enjoy the pool/spa, fitness centre and take advantage of our breakfast also.
I apologize for the HVAC in your room, our units work on a sensor so the fan comes on and off when there is movement in the room. Our beds are hampton spec beds, which each brand in the Hilton family do have their own specific bedding package that they need to have and we did purchase all new beds last winter, so I apologize that they were not comfortable for you.
Should your travels bring you back to the area, please feel free to contact me directly to set up your reservation for you.
Thanks again for your business and I hope to see you again.
Depew, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

Wonderful hotel and staff! This property is located in the quaint village of Williamsville. Top notch! Beautiful decor, comfy beds, very nice pool area, very nice breakfast, great coffee. Tracy & Janine at the front dest were very nice & helpful. Will definitely recommend and stay there again!! You won't be disappointed! Thank you!

Room Tip: We had a two queen bed room, it was very nice. Bathroom was a great size, happy with everything.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this review, 27 February 2012
Thank you very much for your recent review of the hotel on trip advisor.
It was very nice chatting with you during your stay and sharing some hotel stories. I know you are local, but I hope we get to see you again when you bring your family for an overnight.
I will pass your comments on to my team so they can also know what a great job they are doing for our guests.
Have a great week
Tracy.
Roswell, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

I arrived late and stayed only one night for a very early morning flight (left at 3:45 AM) so I did not get a chance to take advantage of any of the amenities. The hotel is well located, very nicely decorated, and clean, but my main interest was a few comfortable hours of sleep.
The HVAC system is horrible - tried to get heat (New York is cold in February!) but all I could get was A/C for ~5 minutes followed by heat for ~5 minutes then nothing for about a half hour. Asked for a space heater or a different room and front desk said they had no heater and all rooms are the same. I will NOT be back!!
(I gotta add that I am Hilton diamond because I spend a very large part of my life in Hilton family hotels and am generally very pleased by their offerings, but every once in a while there is a disappointment.)

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank hdirad
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this review, 21 February 2012
Dear hdirad,
Thank you for taking some time to provide valuable feedback. There’s never an excuse a disappointing stay. We have reviewed your comments with our team to make sure this incident becomes a learning experience and we can address the issue in the room with our heating unit. We will take all necessary measures to minimize inconveniences if something does go wrong and to treat all complaints with seriousness and sincerity. We did honor our brand promise because if a guest is not satisifed for any reason, we dont expect them to pay.
Please accept my most sincere apologies for your unpleasant stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamsville
0.8 km away
4.5 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo-Amherst
4.5 km away
SpringHill Suites Buffalo Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK