1,008 results
All reviews over the top salvatore's italian gardens unique hotel sausage waffles jacuzzi tub free shuttle next morning buffalo airport shuttle service buffalo area room was large walk in shower the breakfast area complimentary breakfast niagara falls common areas
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came back after 20 plus years away
We use to frequent the hotel and restaurants and we decided to go back and see if it’s still the same
This place is Awesome and quiet and clean and comfortable all we ever wanted
Big shout out to the Front Desk you guys are incredible and professional top marks
This is what happened to us
We were given a room that we didn’t like due to location main floor and we felt like noise from people walking by echo down the hall I went to front. Desk to see if they can move us
They DID NOT HESITATE to make us happy
Well Done

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2018

My hubby and I took advantage of their Amore Package which was perfect for our one night get away to re-charge. We had a quick check in and loved our room. It is such a clean and friendly staff hotel. Awaiting for us was a beautiful arrangement of roses and a couple of champagne glasses with a perfectly chilled bottle of pink sparkling wine. We took the shuttle to eat at their restaurant located at their sister hotel. So delicious and top service. The entertainment in the bar area was fun and we were able to have a couple of dances before heading back and enjoying our jacuzzi tub. They also have a small bar that we were able to enjoy a night cap at. The server was lovely and very friendly. A nice warm breakfast in the morning in their cute lobby and back to the demands of family life. Thank you for a wonderful romantic evening.

Room Tip: All their rooms are lovely, clean and spacious.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We had a family party in town and stayed overnight with our teenaged boys. We had room 214, 2 queen, pull out suite. It was very clean and spacious. We stayed at this hotel when it first opened in 1996. I'm happy to see that they have kept it up so well. We didn't expect such an extensive breakfast either. Very Nice. If I had one negative comment would be that the parking is plentiful but depending on where your room is located, you could be in for a long walk. Overall, I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Marchi2016
Reviewed 19 February 2018

We booked this last minute finding ourselves unexpectedly kid free. We were pleased to be able to book a jacuzzi room at a reasonable rate the same day.

The good:
- Rooms are fairly well soundproofed...despite being fairly busy in the hotel, we never really heard anyone
- The jacuzzi is a great size ... comfortably fits 2 & aside from leaky taps, it worked well and was clean (see photo)
- The bed was fairly comfortable
- The blackout curtains were amazing ... we were able to get a long restful sleep
- The foyer decorated like an Italian villa was quaint & the crystal chandelier in the front lobby was stunning

The bad:
- Rooms furnishings/decor were tired & need of updating - lots of scrapes, stains, loose threads, etc.
- Our armchair had stains on it as if someone sat on it after getting out of the hot tub...kind of gross (see photo)
- My pillowcase had weird spots on it... discovered after I had slept on it all night... also off putting (see photo)
- the bed looked like it was missing a comforter... there was a sheet, then an odd thin comforter and another sheet on the bed... made the room look very unfinished ... and strange (see photo, after we had slept on it)
- breakfast buffet was disappointing... pastries were still half frozen, the 2 jugs of orange juice were empty & never got refilled while we ate, the eggs had a strange taste & the meats (sausage links & ham) were tough & rubbery
- front desk staff was rude... when we checked in there were 2 women at the desk. One was clearly junior (had glasses) & was serving someone. The other woman told us she would be with us in a minute & then stood shuffling papers until the junior employee served us instead. Later in the evening my husband went down to get sodas, the same paper shuffling staff member ignored him again for several minutes... as she shuffled papers AGAIN (I am sorry, but paperwork can wait if you have a customer in front of you... simple rule of good customer service.) When she finally acknowledged him, he stated he wished to pay cash. She became annoyed because "she had already counted her till." She also was unable to do basic arithmetic - $2.50 + $2.50 = $5.00, he paid with a $20... she wanted to give him $12 change. He has=d to point out he was owed $15.

Would I stay here again? Not if there was another hotel nearby that offered a jacuzzi suite. We made the best of it, but were expecting more from a hotel that brands itself as a luxurious experience.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LL44
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent Valentines Day at Salvatore Garden Place Hotel and the stay was amazing!!! We reserved the Empress Suite it was amazing to see the roses and champagne in our room as part of a special package option. The suite is spacious, clean and beautifully decorated!! We also ordered room service from Salvatore's Restaurant through one of the Hotel Special Package and the food was delicious. We would like to say Thank you Jordan at the front desk she was very courteous and very professional. Thank you for ensuring checking in and checking out of the hotel was done expeditiously and smoothly. Can't wait to return!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple