“Recommended to us by hotel, we will not recommend.”

Irishman Pub & Eatery
Ranked #42 of 165 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Atmosphere was nice, service was Ok, food was not, maybe they were having a bad day? Burger was very greasy, other meal caused physical distress. :(

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Food here was not good. Service was OK, felt the prices were very inflated for the amount and quality of the food. First and last time here. Save your cash.....go elsewhere!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We stopped at the Irishman for dinner on a Friday night. It was a little windy so most people were staying indoors to eat. We chose to sit on the back patio and it is sheltered enough to block some of the wind. My husband ordered a Rueben burger and I ordered the Chopped Cobb salad. Our meals came out quickly. My husband found his burger to be a unique combination of corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and special dressing. He really enjoyed it. My salad was large and the chicken was nicely grilled. We have never had a bad experience at the Irishman.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The food and service at this phony Irish-themed establishment is quite simply, horrible. It was so bad that for the first time in my life I refused to pay for the food, walked out and went to another restaurant.

We attempted to eat dinner on a quiet Friday afternoon with our two children. The bar was somewhat active and the restaurant was not busy. We ordered the Irish egg rolls as an appetizer, which looked interesting with corned beef, but found out that they had run out of that particular item. I ordered the Guinness stew and they had run out of that as well. What self-respecting Irish pub runs out of anything that contains corned beef, and Guinness? After waiting too long for our food (once we were able to find something they had available to serve) the waitress delivers everyone's meal, except for my nine year old daughter's noodles with butter. We were told her order was delayed because they forgot to pre-cook the noodles that afternoon and didn't have any noodles ready to re-heat. Notwithstanding our concern that the restaurant appears to have a practice of serving re-heated food to kids and apparently can't boil water, we patiently waited several minutes for my daughter's meal. During that wait, we discovered that my son's chicken fingers were burnt, my chicken was so over-cooked that it was inedible, and my husband's Shepard pie was also over cooked. No one at our table was served edible food. My daughter never received her meal, which in hindsight, after tasting the other food, was a blessing.

To end on a positive note, even with this restaurant's incompetence, the Harp beer was good.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We had a group of us and needed to grab a quick lunch. This place was perfect! The reubens were very good....as was the grilled portabello wrap. Healthy options as well....salads were amazing! We sat out on the patio.....service was great. Love this place!