“Not Good!”

Irishman Pub & Eatery
Ranked #29 of 173 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We consider The Irishman a different type of Irish pub. We blend the best of the old with the best of the new. Our decor and friendly staff evoke images of the great old pubs of Ireland whereas our style of operating – our music, food, beverages – connects more so with the contemporary pubs and bars of modern Ireland.
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

They over cook the crap out of their low quality, pricey food. Banger's and mash were four burnt breakfast sausage the size of my pinky. My beer or the cup it was in smelled like an outhouse. It was also Flat! The Waitress did not want to be there. Skip it....Go across the street!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 10 May 2017

I met a friend at The Irishman for lunch. We ate the bar and were informed that bottles of wine are half price onTuesdays, so we ordered two. The sandwiches we had were good, but nothing special. The Irish music gets to be a bit much very quickly.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 7 May 2017

The actually have a really cool Bloody Mary Bar, also had a wonderful BLT omlet . Planning to return .

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I've been coming here since they originally opened a few years back, and just have never thought of including them with my reviews. Don't know why, but I should have. Great place for lunch,as that's what I go. Many good Irish dishes offered, and a killer fish fry on Fridays. The one thing they have which is VERY good is their Guinness French Onion Soup. Peppery, and I love it! Have both indoor and a large outdoor patio for those sunny days. Service is VERY good and food comes out fast.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and had the potato soup and Shepard pie. Truly delicious. Service was great, not noises, very friendly staff and reasonably priced. Would stop here again when in the area

Date of visit: April 2017