All reviews front desk cheesecake factory carol ann whole foods westchester mall bar restaurant great customer service parking garage business trip new york breakfast buffet enjoyed my stay very nice hotel train station convenient location mark melvin
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Stevie and Joy were immediately there to see to our business group's need. They brought the Customer service to a higher level. Stevie took time to come up with a great accommodating plan and everyone was happy. Stevie was a musician and Joy was a conductor. They sure know how to play music of customer service.can you clone them for all industries? Thank you guys, we enjoyed out stay even more BECAUSE if your out if box thinking.

Arbel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Tonya I, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza White Plains Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Dear Motarjem F,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It is always great to hear about the wonderful service that our team is providing from the most important people - our guests! We hope you will stay with us again in the future!

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Crowne plaza Hotel in White Plains NY one of the best Hotels in Westchester! From the day that I told James Constantino and Zully Perez that I wanted my Wedding at the Crowne Plaza in White Plains they went above and beyond to make sure that every detail was taken care of. The overall service from the Managers to every employee that we encounter was AMAZING! We felt like we were at home! Thank you so much for every detail that each of you worked on to make sure my Wedding was a memorable one! To the following people who were involved from the beginning to the end"Thank you so Much" James Constantino, Zully Perez, Kerri-Lynn Quinn, Danielle Irvine, Alan Rodriguez, Ivan Aguirre, Carol-Ann Chun, Verel Rodney, and Brett James! You all Rock!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank soleneg27

Dear Soleneg27,

Wow!!! Congratulations on your wedding, and thank you for such great reviews. Everyone mentioned will be recognized. We hope to see you again soon!

Best,

Reviewed 13 December 2016

It's a very pleasant, well-located hotel in White Plains. The staff are what makes this special. We were greeted by Stevie and he has to be the nicest, most interesting and friendly character I have ever been served by. He made us feel very welcome and couldn't do enough to help us enjoy our stay.
If all hotel staff were this friendly, attentive and exuberant, having the ability to travel would be an even more pleasant experience than it is already. Keep up the great work Stevie!

Room Tip: I'd go high, always go high.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Tonya I, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza White Plains Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Dear Michael S,
We greatly appreciate your review! We could not agree more regarding Stevie and the incredible service he provides. He is truly one of a kind and we are so happy that you reccognized that. We hope to see you again soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 December 2016

I stay at this hotel often and for several days at a time. The staff in all departments are always very friendly and helpful. Room service food is good and served timely. The breakfast and happy hour on the Club floor is phenomenal...not the ordinary buffets. Emily, the Guest Relations Manager is very friendly and helpful. I was very sick on one of my last trips and the staff there went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable. Also, Delrita, from Housekeeping, always has the rooms immaculate. She is extremely pleasant and remembers what you like.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Dear flowertina2004,

We love to hear from guests who stay with us so often! Thank you for mentioning the outstanding service provided from both Emily and Delrita, who are two of our best! Traveling when you are ill is so difficult. It is great to hear that our team was ablet o make your stay a bit more comfortable. We do look forward to seeing you again soon...hopefully in much better health!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 December 2016

We were looking for a place to stay in White Plains for the weekend. With it's central location to downtown and good restaurants in the area White Plains worked well for us.

It's easy if you don't read many reviews to book a place just based on how many stars a place gets. I typically do a lot of research before booking trying to take the guessing game and disappointment out of the stay or places we may visit.

We were pleasantly surprised with this Crowne Plaza's updated renovation. It's not anything special or unique like some of the other places in the area however it has other attributes that make the stay well worth it. The standard room which is what we stayed in was good sized, clean and had a comfortable bed. The bathroom was also well sized. Not huge but for two people very comfortable. The staff was professional and friendly. Check in was easy.

The Ritz is around the corner but at more than twice the price it just doesn't justify staying their. I called the Ritz to see if they would do something on the price since there were plenty of rooms available. They said, "We don't negotiate our prices". In today's day and age if you're not willing to be flexible especially when there is such low demand it's a real turn off.

The Crowne Plaza is a 3.5 star hotel. They don't offer larger sized suites which is why we wound up staying in a standard room. With all the choices for food we didn't eat their instead trying out some really good local eateries for the most part. They allow self parking which is very reasonably priced and attached to the Hotel. If you have an AMEX card then the WIFI in the room is free.

We would book this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not overlooking the parking garage
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear MarcRMia,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. We agree with you that our location is great for many things including shopping and proximity to great restaurants. We hope that when you are in town again, you will try our Mix Cocktail Bar + Kitchen, which offers a great variety of creative dishes and specialty cocktails. Thank you for renovation, which was completed just a year ago with our new entrance. During your next stay, be sure to ask for a larger corner room for a little extra space!

Best regards,