“Great place for quick Asian food @ a reasonable price”
Review of Noodle +

Noodle +
Ranked #60 of 306 Restaurants in White Plains
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Love the food here! Great place to grab takeout--it's better than your average Chinese takeout place (more cuisine variety, overall better food)--or drop in for a quick meal. Huge plus is the prices, which are a good deal compared the other, expensive Asian restaurants in downtown White Plains like Ichiro, Haiku, Red Plum, etc.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

Several of my friends love this but I have no idea why I find the food to be co pletely bland. Wouldn't eat here if you have other options.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

I love this place. It is a cross between Thai and Chinese. The pad thai and pad see ew are excellent. Also good is the shrimp wonton noodle soup. I have also had the curries. This is also a good place to get bubble tea.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Somewhat limited menu that isn't exactly self-explanatory as they have some fusion items (not sure what else to call them) but the staff was super helpful at explaining questionable things from the menu. I ordered the gyoza, curry pockets and bao buns - everything was delish! I would definitely recommend this place. Oh, and I got my order to go & it was ready super quick - definitely a plus!

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I went here on a summer Thursday at about 2 o' clock in the afternoon. We ordered the Rama Peanut Sauce. This dish was very sweet as a good counter to the other things we ordered. As an addition to this dish, we ordered the Red Curry extra spicy. This dish was very good and they really brought the heat! I was very impressed! And finally, we ordered the Drunken Noodles extra spicy. This was less spicy, but the flavors made up for it. It was very good altogether. The service was great and so was the food. I would definitely return.

1  Thank Stratton18