“Not that special”
Review of Noodle +

Noodle +
Ranked #53 of 281 Restaurants in White Plains
Reviewed 9 December 2016

Several of my friends love this but I have no idea why I find the food to be co pletely bland. Wouldn't eat here if you have other options.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

I love this place. It is a cross between Thai and Chinese. The pad thai and pad see ew are excellent. Also good is the shrimp wonton noodle soup. I have also had the curries. This is also a good place to get bubble tea.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Somewhat limited menu that isn't exactly self-explanatory as they have some fusion items (not sure what else to call them) but the staff was super helpful at explaining questionable things from the menu. I ordered the gyoza, curry pockets and bao buns - everything was delish! I would definitely recommend this place. Oh, and I got my order to go & it was ready super quick - definitely a plus!

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I went here on a summer Thursday at about 2 o' clock in the afternoon. We ordered the Rama Peanut Sauce. This dish was very sweet as a good counter to the other things we ordered. As an addition to this dish, we ordered the Red Curry extra spicy. This dish was very good and they really brought the heat! I was very impressed! And finally, we ordered the Drunken Noodles extra spicy. This was less spicy, but the flavors made up for it. It was very good altogether. The service was great and so was the food. I would definitely return.

1  Thank Stratton18
Reviewed 23 June 2016

The food here is great, more flavorful than the other Thai in the area that I have tried. Make sure to order the Pad See Eew, it is one of the best things I have ever eaten!