“My fav spot in White Plains”
Review of Noodle +

Noodle +
Ranked #47 of 281 Restaurants in White Plains
Reviewed 5 August 2016

I love this place. It is a cross between Thai and Chinese. The pad thai and pad see ew are excellent. Also good is the shrimp wonton noodle soup. I have also had the curries. This is also a good place to get bubble tea.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Somewhat limited menu that isn't exactly self-explanatory as they have some fusion items (not sure what else to call them) but the staff was super helpful at explaining questionable things from the menu. I ordered the gyoza, curry pockets and bao buns - everything was delish! I would definitely recommend this place. Oh, and I got my order to go & it was ready super quick - definitely a plus!

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I went here on a summer Thursday at about 2 o' clock in the afternoon. We ordered the Rama Peanut Sauce. This dish was very sweet as a good counter to the other things we ordered. As an addition to this dish, we ordered the Red Curry extra spicy. This dish was very good and they really brought the heat! I was very impressed! And finally, we ordered the Drunken Noodles extra spicy. This was less spicy, but the flavors made up for it. It was very good altogether. The service was great and so was the food. I would definitely return.

1  Thank Stratton18
Reviewed 23 June 2016

The food here is great, more flavorful than the other Thai in the area that I have tried. Make sure to order the Pad See Eew, it is one of the best things I have ever eaten!

Reviewed 17 February 2016

This is the place for Noodles! It is very small place to eat and sometimes get crowded very easily. Take out is interesting because they give you separate bowls for everything and then you mix it all together especially the soup. It is good if you want some fast food but I would not use it for a date night or a girls night out. The prices are reasonable and good tasting for Oriental Noodle Soup. As if you have a hankering for NOODLES this is the place to go!

1  Thank Sandra M