“Crepes!!!”
Review of Mambo Kitchen

Mambo Kitchen
Reviewed 1 January 2017

This restaurant is associated with Hawaii.. which is what drew me in first! Then at their old location was their smoothies.. which I'm sad they no longer have.. but they have the best crepes I've ever eaten in the states! Many different fillings and staff is nice! You get to stare at pretty pictures of Hawaii while you eat too!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Breakfast served all day is always a good thing, but I left a bit unimpressed with my food and hungry to boot. I ordered the Avocado Smash which sounded good in theory but arrived disappointingly small. My husband got a breakfast sandwich which was a beefier sized sandwich, but still, considering we were out $31 with these two items and two drinks, I'll pass on this place next time around. Got to try my friends' ham and cheese crepes and they were dry and lacking as well. Perhaps we misordered, but probably not coming back.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

This is a small store front cafe on Main street, The breakfast crepes are a favorite with us, The food is fresh and the coffee is strong. The only drawback is there is not enough seating and a few times we had to leave because we couldn't sit. I miss the old location with the outdoor patio.