All reviews bed was comfortable microwave and small fridge parking lot ty tv toilet earplugs
Reviewed 13 May 2016

It is definitely dated but was clean and comfortable with everything I needed including fridge and microwave. Friendly owners, too. The name come from a connected drive-in theater that burned in 1984.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

We arrived after visiting our daughter at Fredonia. We passed by many times over the past two years. This time we stopped and got room number one. I recommend room number one as it has a small refrigerator, kitchen sink, microwave, and five cup coffee pot. The bed was comfortable and we went right to sleep after a long day. Now for $55.00, it was worth the price, like BOGO big chain. Fortunately, my wide and I love the trains. The horns also helped lull us through the night. The bathroom was very clean and loved the bathtub and shower, just like mom's 1974. So if you feel rustic, retro, and at peace after a great day in Lake Erie Wine Country, this a quaint overnight like 1956. You can even view the old drive-in theater they was there. Now if only the could build a viewing platform where the screen used to be so we can drink wine and watch the 70+ freight and passenger trains go by...

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank K4Pacific
Reviewed 21 March 2016

I did not put high expectations on this place as I know it is a motel that is older but it was so outdated that it looked like it could be abandoned shortly... the train ran every hour on the hour and blew its horn up till midnight. The carpet was gross.
The light fixture in our room didn't work and the one in the bathroom did not work either.
We could not get wifi... go figure... it was a bad experience.
The walls are also paper thin.
We got very little sleep at all.
Won't be back.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michelle H
Reviewed 11 November 2015

No people it's not the Ritz-Carlton! For an off season price of 50 dollars, including tax, you won't find a better bang for your buck. I stayed 2 nights traveling on business. In being on the road 17-20 nights a month, I never saw ownership of an economy hotel more accomodating than Tye and his wife. They bend over backwards to make you feel like family. I wish them the best of luck moving forward!

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2015

Adequate room and great price $70 for sleeping on the way to Niagara Falls from Cleveland. Nice to pay $70 rather than the $200.00 we had paid in Ohio. One issue is the a/c unit which is a window unit was a little noisy. Breakfast at the Main Street Diner was perfect. The owners are very nice and hopefully they can update some the rooms.

Date of stay: August 2015