“Food is great but sitting is ver cramp”
Review of Pollos El Paisa

Pollos El Paisa
Ranked #3 of 104 Restaurants in Westbury
Cuisines: Colombian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

The food is excellent. Service is good. But the place is very small. You have to sit sp close to everyone its a bit uncomfortable. We order take out regularly because of the sitting situation, just not a great space to sit down and eat.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I wish I could give this place 6 stars. Friendly and helpful staff, and a huge menu to start. I ordered the salmon with garlic sauce, and it was the most perfectly cooked salmon I have ever eaten. It was also one of the largest pieces of salmon I have ever been served. It came with vegetables that were miraculously divine. My husband loved his pork, beans and rice, and the plantains were mouthwatering. We will return each time we're in the area!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Just about everything is good on the menu. Extremely moist and flavorful rotisserie chicken, white rice, beans and tostones make a great meal!!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This place just keeps getting better and better. Don't get afraid of the line. They are awesome and they get you in. Everything on the menu is just delicious and delectable. From the fish to the steaks to the awesome chicken this place is fantastic... yes I said it again it's wonderful.
They have some great fruit smoothies that are yummy. Kid friendly. Just great!!!!!!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I love Eating "IN" this Restaurant.. We Go there and ALWAYS Enjoy a great meal No complaints.. BUT there are times we need to do take out as the wait is SOOO LONG.
So here is where I need to let you know that EVERYTIME we take our usual meal of Garlic Shrimp & & Shrimp & yellow rice the TAKEOUT RICE is ALWAYS HARD cold and tastes like they Scraped the bottom of the pot. CRUNCHY RICE is NOT good and in clumps. The Entree's are perfect its Just that TAKEOUT RICE. Like because we are Not eating in They give you the Hard cold clumpy rice to take home !! NOT GOOD