“A Really Good Experience from Carrabba's”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Went with my sister, wife, mother, and my sister's newborn child. The staff took excellent care of us (my niece was able to sleep through the meal thanks to their service), and we enjoyed a very good meal here. The waiter offered good suggestions, and we stayed for dessert. I would go back again.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

everything about this restaurant was just perfect except for being a bit expensive. great service, amazing food and I started loving Italian food more post my visit to Pane Vino and this restaurant.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

The staff is fun and efficient. The food was great. The atmosphere is in tune with the menu. I recommend Carraba’s in Henrietta, NY!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Went there after golfing and brought 2 friends that had never been and we all enjoyed very much ! Always have good service and food here ! !

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I had a chicken parm sandwich that was delicious and of course the bread was superb. Wait staff was attentive but not overly so.