Review Highlights
Wonderful day with whalesharks and crew!

There are heaps of "swimming with whalesharks" companies to choose from in Exmouth and I can't... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
42kelso
Best day on Ningaloo

Like Penny’s previous review we could not fault our experience. We had perfect conditions water and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
SueYasoo
Sydney, Australia
via mobile

All reviews terrific hosts fish making sure whale watching four times couldn t pod of dolphins sunset cruise manta ray these guys sea sickness amazing experience marine life chiara jocelyn champagne spotter
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021

This could be a long review as I have a lot to say! Our family had an amazing day with these guys (21/05/21). From the moment they picked us up (even though we were at the wrong address) they made our whole day memorable. On the 1/2 hour bus drive to the boat ramp Heather gave us a fascinating commentary of the history of the Cape Ranges and the story of how the US Naval Communication Station was established. Once at the ramp it wasn’t long before we were aboard the Blue Strike and off on our Whale Shark adventure for the day. Our trip that day was made so much more special to us as our son has a disability. He has Spastic Diplegia which affects him from the waist down and he struggles to lift his legs and walk long distances. We made sure we informed the charter of this when we booked and was told it would not be a problem, and it really wasn’t. Heather, Estie, Matt & Chiara went out of their way to fully include our son. He had his own private Whale Shark encounter while the other 2 groups were also in and out of the water. Heather and Estie took turns to take him into the water and swim with him once Chiara had spotted the Whale Shark, Matt assisted in getting him back on the boat. Just to get him in and out of the water is quite a physical challenge but you guys were amazing and were so attentive and in tune with his needs that we didn’t have to help at all and you did it with ease! He had the most awesome experience with these guys, he didn’t just swim with them he also learnt a lot about the sea life around him. As for the rest of the family we were also in awe of these peaceful, graceful creatures. It is a day we will never forget. We can not recommend these guys enough.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

We had an amazing experience with Exmouth Dive and Whalesharks Ningaloo. Can’t speak highly enough of the team Joss, Mel, Sarah deckie Steph and skipper Geoff. Most of the guests on the boat were experienced divers. I wasn’t but was treated to a great experience thanks to my ‘dive buddy’ joss. I was also tremendously impressed to the care shown to my aged and frail husband would was tenderly handled onto and off the tender and boat. Everyone on board had a wonderful experience. I would happily recommend their Whaleshark Swim Tour to anyone,

Reviewed 25 May 2021

Wonderful day of diving on the Muiron Islands. Dive legend Matthew made the dives brilliant, he was calm, communicative and supportive. He's dived the spots hundreds of times and customised the dives for us as a group. We were all looking for a relaxed, leisurely dive with time to look at all of the interesting things and that is what we got. He took us through beautiful swim throughs and tirelessly pointed out nudibranchs (because I told him that I loved them).
The coral was beyond belief in size and scope and just so healthy. We saw turtles, a huge variety of fish, a wobbegong, soft and hard coral, nudibranchs, starfish..... you name it. One of the dives was moored and the other was a drift dive (my first) - both excellent.
The crew were lively and fun. Shout out to Esti (spelling probs wrong - sorry).

Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

The Whale sharks and marine life were fantastic.
But the staff were the best!!
Lindsay was very helpful and informative especially with me and my 76 year mum. Thank you Lyndsay you were fabulous. Stef the deckhand was the hardest worker I have ever met. The skipper Geoff (with a G) was great and Mark was a fantastic photographer and did a wonderful DVD.
Thank you for a wonderful day and service!!

Reviewed 22 May 2021

I had 2 fantastic experiences with Exmouth Dive and Whale sharks. I was most impressed by the professionalism and conscientious manner in which the team carried out all aspects of the 2 tours I did with them, an Outer Reef snorkel and Whale shark swim.
The guides were helpful and knowledgeable, ensuring everyone got the most out of both experiences, particularly the not so confident snorkelers like myself.