“This is Tuscany.. my favorite ”

Ristorante Castellucci
Ranked #3 of 63 Restaurants in Montevarchi
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 43
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I have dined here several times in the last few years when visiting the company we represent. True family owned place. Dad will seat you, one of the sons will serve you and momma is in the kitchen cooking away.

The steak is unbelievable. The pasta home made and there is a liberal use of seasonal and local vegetables. Did I mention that the price is very reasonable? Good wine selection but is also safe to order a carafe of wine.

Final key indicator. This is not a tourist place. It is mostly locals dining here. It is simple place with excellent food.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Took my wife here for her honeymoon, found it randomly on Google maps. We ordered the carbonara and a florentine steak. Best carbonara and steak I have ever had in my life. I have an Italian father (from Rome) so I am very critical, this place is legit. My wife and I can't stop talking about Castellucci. This place makes Peter Luger in Brooklyn look like McDonalds. Go to Montevarchi, just to eat here.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Molto bene! The food was well prepared and the portions generous for family style sharing! The prices were very reasonable and the staff very kind. A must when in Montevarchi- the best Tuscan meal in the area!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Yesterday was a long day. We spent the day between The Mall and Prada (twice) and the COOP.
At 8:30 tired and hungry we walked into food heaven.
We were warmly greeted, the food was delicious, the service friendly. My wife and I, total strangers,were made at home.
My only regret is I didn't order the T Bone which I will certainly do when I return to Montevarchi.

Ron Pyle

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent local Italian tastes... The pasta was excellent, and the service is quick and good, would recommend. :) Especially if you are on the road A1, its easy to take an exit to Valdarno...