“Best Pizza Around!”

Add it.
Giovanni's Pizza of West Babylon
Ranked #14 of 68 Restaurants in West Babylon
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Visiting family on LI. My son suggested Giovanni's when I inquired about pizza for lunch. We ate at the restaurant. Best pizza I have had in at least 10 years. Crispy crust, great tomato sauce and plenty of cheese. So much better than the chain pizza in south FL, and even my own homemade! Not a fancy place, but they know how to create great pizza!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Good food the hero's a little light. Could of used more chicken. The end of the hero was empty. But it was good. I would try the pizza next.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 5 January 2017

We ordered carry out from here over the holiday. Since my wife is gluten free, she ordered the grilled chicken platter. We were expecting very much, but it was actually excellent.

The pizza was also very good. We'll definitely go back the next time we're in town.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I ordered take out for the 1st time from this restaurant and loved it! The specialty and regular pizza we had was really good! I liked the flavor of the cheese and the crust. We also ordered a Greek salad which was good! Delivery was timely and friendly!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Love their pizza!! Their crust is amazing!! From their plain pizza to specialty pies always good! Not a big fan of their meals but for pizza they are one of my favs!

Date of visit: May 2016