All reviewsbudget hotelbusiness tripone night staymy colleaguerooms are big
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

The hotel is nearby railway station and easily approachable. The first thing I noticed that the building looks quite different from pictures provided in booking sites.! It has a small lobby, a bellboy for your luggage's,and a receptionist. Our rooms were quickly arranged although we checked in earlier. Hotel has a kind of quirky lift! We had booked two super deluxe rooms. One was well ventilated and sunny whereas the other was dark and gloomy. Seems to be too many furniture in small rooms! The round bed was actually quite spacious. However the furniture and walls shows signs of ageing. AC is manual and noisy. Managing door locks weren't easy either and frequently jammed. Tea coffee maker had to be asked for but was unusable becoz of stains. Only the very basic toiletries are provided in washrooms. No newspaper in rooms too. Complimentary breakfast was not up to the mark being very limited in choice. On the positive side hotel staffs were courteous and helpful. Room service was fast. Food isn't that bad also. To sum up it's an average hotel in a nice location. Breakfast must improve. Modern amenities are required in rooms. Even same category rooms may differ quite a bit. It's okay for a night or two. No harm in checking out similar options before zeroing on this one...

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sourav B
chand54, General Manager at Hotel Maharaja Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your recent experience with us. I am glad that my team could make your stay comfortable. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and I hope you will give us more chances to be of service to you in the near future. We look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

pricei got and hotel i have dont match. i paid so little and got toomuch,not far from station and market.all the facilities are available.market is walking distance.some good food avaible in the area so great to stay here.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank viralkumar

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights from 18 October ,earlier while booking this hotel inhad some inhibitions but later on I booked .This a good family hotel whonare on budget stay ,it is safe and they have good bar also.,I like to talk about staff they were very helpful ,I don't remember their names as such ,but on last day my daughter was not feeling well they ask to check out late at right time with train departure a great courtesy ,I will suggest this hotel and definitely visit them again ..if they maintain same quality ..because consistency is key..

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank shajij59

Thank you so much for writing a review after your stay at our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we could exceed your expectation. We will pass on your nice words to our staff. Looking forward to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Dont remember the month I stayed here
Good and clean rooms
Breakfast had limited options
It dosent have a fitness centre.
Location is walking distance from railway station...
It's a good option for family as well as business trip.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank anilbnair

Dear Guest, thank you so much for writing a review after your stay at our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we could exceed your expectation. We will pass on your nice words to our staff. Looking forward to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with my family between 26th and 29th September we had a room with 2 double beds which was clean the staff were very helpful and friendly great restaurant in the hotel probably the best food we had in india the 16 days we were there and I just like to metion the manager who was kind enough to let me use the hotel phone free of charge a number of times. Great Bar in the hotel to thanks for a great stay

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family