Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$59
Hotels.com$59
Booking.com$59
Travelocity$59
Orbitz.com$59
Trip.com$59
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

Nice hotel great central location friendly staff and very clean hotel food was okay too easy to get too from centre of jullandar staff very helpful doesn’t look much on the outside but very clean and spacious on inside

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 854jass
Reviewed 6 November 2019

i have booked room form goibibo then i reach hotel 2 nov they ask id give my id adhar card and they ask marriage certificate.... witch was socking news to me room was not allowed me due to marriage certificate ...my family suffered ... due to this after that no refund give by hotel and goibibo as room was not allowed to us pathetic experience hotel and goibibo.........................i will never recommend hotel goibibo for any other travelers ..............................

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank thakur198519
Info P, Manager at Hotel President, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2019

This is a Lie. Hotel President never does this. I guess u might be dreaming. If u are above 18 and carry a valid government Photo ID proff then u r eligible for a room HIring. Kindly dont post any false reviews which dont make any sense. Nobody in hotel industry ask for Marriage certificates.

Reviewed 12 October 2019

One of the worst hospitality services by Mr Anshuman at front desk i think he should go back to high school and learn how to be courteous with customers never gonna come back to the one of the worst property seen ever who give employment to such rude and unprofessional staff. Mr Anshuman go n learn hospitality again

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chakshus991
Reviewed 15 July 2019 via mobile

I discovered that there was no hot water for a shower at 7:00 am and was assured that it would com win 5-10 mins. Which of course was a lie. I asked for a bucket of hot water at 7:15 and waited for 45 mins for it. Perhaps the hotel doesn’t own a bucket! I finally had a cold water shower in desperation on a rainy morning in Jalandhar. The performance was repeated the next day - only this time with my pre warning I got some luke warm water in the shower. I guess I should be grateful! The reception does not pick up your call if you call more than twice with the same problem. Extremely irritating and frustrating. I won’t go there again though otherwise there was no issue with the room or the breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank saraswati58
Reviewed 22 May 2019 via mobile

Room a/c not at all good. Staff not at all spontaneous to help. 2nd day shifted room after complaining many times. That room switches along bedside not working. Similarly a/c was not cooling room at all. There is no fan in room and hotel have preset temperature of 26 degree which is hot for may season. Not advised to go.

Date of stay: May 2019