Lowest prices for your stay
$27
$23
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
Agoda.com$24
Trip.com$26
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We had roka ceremony in regent hotel.and the F/b service of the hotel was worst. No timely service. F/B staff is greedy for money.They dont work. Guest have to go again and again for taking food while eating this makes the guest angry .. and cleaning was not done on time..
will never visit this hotel again .. Put 3 star hotel on board but services are below 1star hotel ..

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank ShubhamJ498
RegentPark1, Manager at The Regent Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2019

Dear Sir,

We sincerely regret that we could not live up to your expectations. We have taken steps to improve our service and guest experience.

We assure you guest satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. We look forward to hosting you again at The Regent Park!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Loved the Food ,Ambiance,I stayed there 2 Nights the Hospitality and the banquets were amazing to do parties . Location wise its Located in the Heart Of the city which is amazing ,for any type of party and receptions this is the best place to be

Room tip: Amazing Heart of town with Mouth Watering Food experience
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank AnilV374

Dear Anil,

Thank you for the fantastic review.

We look forward to hosting you again at The Regent Park!

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Very comfortable rooms .The service was excellent. The restaurant had a beautiful ambience . Had the best pizzas at the restaurant. The breakfast was extremely good. Our overall experience was amazing.

Date of stay: June 2017
2  Thank Jayveer S

Dear Jayveer,

Thanks for your appreciation of our food and service.

We look forward to hosting you again at The Regent Park Hotel.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 nights, came from England to host my daughter's wedding. The property is centrally located, the venue is beautiful and the staff very very helpful. I am extremely thankful to the manager and hotel staff for the gracious hospitality and for making the wedding a memorable event. Special mention goes for the girls at the front desk who went out of the way to make my guest comfortable.

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank Mehtaab_Bhumra

Dear Mehtaab,

Thank you for the fantastic review and the 5 star rating.

This goes a long way in motivating us to provide even better service to our guests.

We look forward to having you with us again.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

This is my first ever review of any hotel. I chose this hotel for my wedding reception after reading all the good reviews but it fell short of my expectations and ruined my best day of my life. I have asked for round table seating arrangment which was changed to theatre style without letting us know. To which manger on duty replied saying you should have come earlier to check the arrangment.
I mean seriously that was the only reason we chose to have our reception party at a hotel so we dont need to run around..
Cake which I selected 4 weeks ago, get told on the wedding day at 2 o'clock that cant be made and I had to choose another cake which looked good in the photo.. I specifically asked for a frosted cake but to my surprise it was a horrible looking cream cake and tasted even worst.
The DJ..dont even want to start with that..speakers were bad and making noises everytime DJ was changing the song.. Dance floor was made up of 4 wooden blocks sticked together with tap..
Mr Choudhary said all the waiters are professional but they seemed to not understand anything I was asking for.
Finally at the end of the reception when I asked for a desert I got served COLD jalebi with rabri and found a HAIR in thd desert.
Food was not great either... This hotel does not even deserve one star. Will never recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: February 2017
2  Thank sukhi k
Udayan C, General Manager at The Regent Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Regent Park!

We are extremely regretful your experience at The Regent Park fell short of your expectation.

However, do note, we had given you a seating plan with a combination of 15 round tables and few chairs in theatre style just to seat the large number of guests in your function. Even during your function, the number of guests were much more than the number intimated to us but there was no problem due to the extra chairs specially arranged for your function.

We regret the cake did not meet your expectations, though our baker did make special effort, under my personal supervision, and had done a beautiful 3-Tier Cake embellished with real Orchids for your function, which was appreciated by a number of guests during your party.

Based on your review we have taken prompt action and upgraded our services. You are very special to us. Please do give us a chance to serve you again. We assure you of the best service in future.

Warm regards.