Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$51
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
$51
Free cancellation until 08/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$41
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Hotels.com$45
Expedia.com$45
Travelocity$45
All reviews value for money excellent food super deluxe room breakfast and dinner comfortable stay taking care a wonderful stay courteous staff front office staff banquet hall excellent hotel special thanks business trip mr ambience services hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2022 via mobile

Thank you for treating us as family. We really enjoyed our stay and you took care of all of our requests. Both our babies felt comfortable and loved playing in the hotel room, corridors and during breakfast. A special thank you for the midnight fries! We look forward to staying with you again soon.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 18 April 2022 via mobile

An amazing stay and well looked after by Mr Gupta and the team. Any request was treated as a priority with customer satisfaction at the heart of everything. My only small complaint was some of the staff lacked experience in the bar and restaurant. I have stayed here many times and just felt the service was not at its normal high level however Mr Gupta was quick to take concerns on board and address any issue quickly. Top marks to the ladies in reception especially Amardeep, Mr Singh on the door a true gentleman. Will stay here again 200% as value for money and good location and a team that works hard.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 7 March 2022 via mobile

The Maya hotel is one of the exllent hotel in Jalandhar.The breakfast and dinner also exllent .Maya hotel is best for family trip business trip. The restaurant staff also exllent. The sales manager Mr Rajiv operate the hotel excellently.
I recommend this hotel everyone

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2022

I organised my parents 25 wedding anniversary in The Maya and have a wonderful experience . staff is very supportive and helpful. specially I want to thanks to Anil Rathore who help me in finding the right package according to my budget . Moreover, there prices are genuine and affordable and would recommend this place whoever want to plan a party

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 15 February 2022 via mobile

Hotel Maya Inn, Jalandhar provides Value for Money. Food quality is very good. Ambience & service is appreciable & especially the services provided by Mr. Virender. I recommend that you should visit this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2022