All reviews room was clean hot waffles continental breakfast flat screen stayed one night great place to stay thruway bedding tub
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Our room was gross, dirty, and very run down. The floors were filthy, the key card only worked sometimes. The whole place (lobby included) just gave an overall feel of being very dirty. It was dark and dingy in our room. We just wanted to sleep and get out of there first thing in the morning.

Room Tip: Stay some place else.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I had been here before a few years ago. The campus had improved. The bedding had improved and now with flat screen. The room was spacious and clean to my appearance. It was a bit over priced in my opinion. The breakfast was normal for this price. Good by me.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

My boss booked this randomly while I was traveling.
Expected rats nest inn,but was really surprised by the well lit,safe location,security cameras everywhere.. mangment seems to be on top of things ..very clean room ,with modern updates ..better than expected! I would stay there again ..

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2017

The outward appearance is pleasant. Our room was spacious. The Wi-Fi until was on the wall in our room, so I must say we had excellent internet connection! The most disappointing part was the tile floor was not clean. I wore slippers, but my husband did not. When he took his shower in the morning, YIKES! Plenty of black residue and his footprints in the tub. He sat on the edge of the tub a bit later and washed his feet, again putting on his shoes and socks. He purposely did not rinse the tub and left a note regarding the floor. When we checked out we stopped in the breakfast area. Slim pickin's. Their option. However, one of the ladies seated enjoying her coffee got up and came to the desk. We said we were checking out and mentioned our disappointment at the dirty floor. I was shocked when she said she, herself, had mopped the floor in that unit. Seriously? If I were her I would certainly never have tied my reputation to the dirty floor. Enough said. We would not choose to stay there again.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Nothing extremely special, but it has everything you could want for a great price. The room was clean and comfortable (large king-sized bed), and there was free wifi. I've been at hotels that cost twice as much and that had a similar or, at times, worse experience. Well worth the cost and your time.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
ManagerSeema, Owner at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Thank You for these kind words. It really is satisfying when our guests are happy during the time that they stay with us.
If you are ever in this area again in the future, we hope that you will consider us for your lodging needs.

Have A Great Day