β€œHuge for Groceries, Slim for Dining”

Wegmans Market Cafe
Ranked #24 of 133 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 August 2017

We are from the west, and were amazed at the size and selection here. But there were few choices for eating in. Choose a restaurant instead.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I wasn't happy at all with Wegman's this morning. I prefer this location because they have better selections at the marketplace than the others. I bypassed 3 Wegman's to get here and with surprise they didn't have the salad bar ready or anything else. I will not come back to this location again. I looked at the store hours to clarify the time and it had 8:30am to 9:00pm for the marketplace. I always come here to pick up my healthy lunch. I'm not happy and left with nothing. On my way to Pittsford. That's the largest one anyway. I didn't want to take that long drive, but I want to be satisfied and stay healthy.

2  Thank Reen0040
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite Wegman's. The food is always fresh, polite workers and always clean. If I can't find an item in the store, they have workers that will come and assist you in finding the product. Thank you Wegman's because you're the only grocery I come to since my family and I moved to New York.

3  Thank Reen0040
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I love Wegman's as well as this location. The food is always fresh at the marketplace as well as in the grocery store. I'm from Miami, Florida and Wegmans reminds me so much of Publix grocery store. The only difference is Wegman's allow you to serve your own good and Publix has employees serving you. Also, the only reason why I didn't give a 5 for this location is because in the evenings the store don't stock up at the marketplace. We came at 6:30 and they needed to bring more food out. The only thing they were bringing out was food for the salad bar. The pizza was made fresh, but customers were waiting on more buffalo wings, chicken tenders and other kinds of chicken. They were waiting more then 5 minutes. But besides that, I love this place and will come back. I just know to always shop here at noon because you can select what you want and it's always there.

3  Thank Reen0040
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

High price. Chicken was good. 10 dirty tables and 2 emloyees standing around talking. I will visit again.

1  Thank Mark S