“Mixed Reviews”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Webster
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Mixed review here.
Down for a one night stay I checked into the Holiday Inn & Suites in Webster. Good quick check-in process and bed rested well for a 2 hr nap after a long day. The mixed review comes in with the front desk setting my expectation of my bill under the door the next morning. When I woke, I didnt see it there and quickly thought maybe the front desk was simply saying what they HAD to say rather than actually following-up with what the expectation was THEY set. Needless to say I still had to stop by the front desk to get a copy of the receipt after I was parked on the back end of the hotel. A small convenience, as every minute counted to get to an early morning client meeting. I just dont like it when a hotel, or any service oriented business sets the expectations, but doesnt follow thru. All in all, a good stay for a one nighter. I would repeat

Room Tip: Corner rooms are best: Bigger than normal. Parking at back of hotel w/many exits/entrances are a con...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank rodioCT
ROCWB, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

Thank you for reviewing our property! I willing certainly speak to my Front Desk staff about the importance of following through. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Great Hotels Guest Love

(585) 872-0900

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

Desk staff quickly and efficiently corrected a reservation error. More than compensated for the mistake. Ended up being a shining point of the trip. Room was spacious and clean. The kids loved the pancake machine at breakfast. Will make this hotel our touchstone in Webster.

• Stayed: March 2012
ROCWB, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2012

Thank you for the review of our property!! I'm glad to hear that we were able to fix the reservation problem you had. The pancakes machine is new to our property and has been a hit since day one. It's just so simple to use and the pancakes are delicious! We look forward to hosting your family the next time you are in Webster.

Great Hotels Guests Love

Assistant General Manager
585-872-0900

Reviewed 15 February 2012

We travel to the area to visit family several times a year and have gotten to know this hotel and area fairly well. The hotel is great, clean, comfortable. Too bad its so unpleasant to walk anywhere! Restaurants and shopping are close by but the walk is along busy roads with no landscaping or points of interest. So we drive 1/4 mile everywhere for safety reasons. The area could be country "quaint" but instead is laid out like a roadstop. Careful crossing the streets. There are several parks in the area which is great but be prepared for unleashed dogs; especially at the park on Holt Rd/Lake Rd. So many running free there that I thought I was in a dog park. And the folks won't leash them even if you ask! The Atlantic for breakfast is fast and reasonably priced. Webster Hots for a "plate" is the BEST!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
ROCWB, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2012

Thank you for the review our property! Were glad to hear you enjoyed the hotel and Webster's local restaurants! I did want to point out that there is a sidewalk from the property to shopping plaza it is located on the east side of Holt Rd. There is also a crosswalk from Wegmans Plaza to Webster Towne Center. Were sorry that you missed them and hope you can enjoy your walk the next time. Please contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Great Hotels Guest Love

Reviewed 4 February 2012

we have stayed at the HI Express in Rochester numerous times , and have nothing but the highest praise for that property . It is very tidy and well appointed, the property is charming and is close to a mall within walking distance of the Hotel. My only greivance is that it seems to sell out...keep up the good work...we will be back in March 2012, and can't wait.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
ROCWB, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2012

Dear Neighbor to the North,

Thanks for the review. I took a moment to look at your history and you seem to be a very experience traveler! We love our location the mall, Route 104 and parks too! We look forward to see you in March. Thanks again for taking the time to review our Holiday Inn Express& Suites.

Great Hotel Guest Love,

AGM

Reviewed 19 January 2012

I come to Webster at least three times a year to visit family, and I always stay here. I used to stay wherever was cheapest, but after a not-great experience elsewhere, I now stick with this HI Express. It's a new building, you can often get a deal, and the breakfast is delicious. Plus the beds are very comfortable! You won't regret staying here.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
ROCWB, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2012

Thank you for your review! We always appreciate the reviews!

Great Hotel Guest Love

AGM
585 872-0900

Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
1.2 km away
18.5 km away
Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece
10.8 km away
Holiday Inn Express Irondequoit

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK