“Friendly Staff”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2016

We had a small party of four, made early dinner reservations & was seated immediately. Drinks, soup & salad came out quickly then hibachi show. Ben was super talented & very friendly. We took out of town quests who really enjoyed it as well. They also have a nice bar if you have to wait for a table. For an extra $3, I would suggest getting the noodles as well.

Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

We had a variety of dishes cooked at the Hibachi. Good show and well prepared. We were there at lunch and the price is better and still a large portion.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

It is very good food and especially if you do the Hibashi it's a lot of fun seeing them prepare the food

Reviewed 26 May 2015

The food was excellent. I reccomend you get a side of noddles with your hibachi. The only negative was the place was really hot, but the food was well worth the sweat.

Reviewed 3 April 2015

My true score for this restaurant would have been a 4.5, but I shall round up.
We made reservations for 5pm, and were seated immediately. We started off with appetizers which I chose the Kaki Fry and Sogo Mussels. They were out of the Kaki fry so I chose the Kobe Beef. Surprisingly, we were brought a complementary Calamari appetizer due to running out of the Kaki Fry. It was unexpected, but a nice gesture. The Calamari was surprisingly tender and not tough. The Sogo Mussels were tasty and the Kobe Beef was absolutely delicious. I love the concept of cooking it yourself on the little hot plate they give you.
We moved onto sushi and here is where I would have given this restaurant a 4.5. I ordered nigiri and they were out of a few choices. What I did indeed order was Tuna, Scallop, Fluke, Sea Bass, Yellow-Tail, and King Crab. Each piece had a nice flavor and tasted fresh. No complaints there. We then ordered a few of their rolls which we went all out on. We got the Ichiban, Webster, and Lobster Dragon. Beautifully wrapped, but for special rolls, I personally would have preferred them on separate plates vs. all three on one. My only complaint is, the accompanied sauce was a bit overpowering so you don't taste what's inside the roll/fish. I would have drizzled the sauce more lightly.
We also ordered the King of Sea entrée which had an absolutely stunning presentation. Scallops, Shrimp, and Lobster were nicely cooked, tender, and had a very nice light sauce.
In the end, this actual restaurant's atmosphere is really nice and I love the lights and colours used. I'd definitely return and recommend to friends and family.
On a side note, I would like to thank Adrian who was an absolute pleasure. His professionalism and service started off on a high note, and ended on a high note. Not only was the food we received very nicely presented, great flavor, but the service was very attentive. Overall, a very great experience. Cheers!

4  Thank Vincent C