“Loved ChileWalks!!”
Review of Chile Walks

Chile Walks
Ranked #7 of 12 things to do in Concon
More attraction details
Owner description: Heritage and nature walks that provide an insight on the amazing diversity of the Valparaiso region and its welcoming people.National parks, world heritage and historic sites, coastal landscapes, wetlands, dunes, valleys and vineyards make up our selection of fascinating places central Chile has to offer.
Reviewed 8 September 2016

We spent a week on the central coast of Chile. Three of the days were spent with ChileWalks, touring Valparaiso, Vina del Mar, Isla Negra, Wineries, and Bird Watching. Their Staff is well informed, fun, always with an attention to detail. They went way beyond what was expected, even helping us with an adaptor for our computer! Special thanks to Janine. Loved our time in Chile!

Reviewed 28 April 2015

We came into Con Con with only one full day available to explore the surrounding cities (Valparaiso and Vina del Mar). We hadn't planned what we were going to do but a few days before a friend recommended this company. Calling Janine two days before the day we had available (Good Friday), she was super flexible and willing to bend her schedule around ours, even though it was a holiday! That was wonderful and the tour itself was fabulous. Janine was so kind and amable and had a ton of information about where we were. This tour was one of the best things we did on our vacation in Chile and we would highly recommend it to anyone!

1  Thank Alyssa H
Reviewed 30 January 2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about Chile Walks! My husband, father and I were in Chile for a week (last week actually), staying in Con Con, on the Coast. I had done some Internet research and kept coming across Chile Walks so decided to contact them. Best decision made! I was first put in touch with Lynn Gray, the Executive Director who was a savior to us! As we didn't speak fluent Spanish she immediately offered to come to our apartment later that day and meet with us to discuss options and tell us about the area. Lynn was more than helpful, above and beyond....she asked us what we were looking for and then took that information and provided us options, explaining the trip details. In addition to that, she told us about the area and things we could do on our own...even as much as explaining the bus system and writing it all down for us....again, just above and beyond! Through Chile Walks we went on a wine tour and coastal and regional tour, including a local Botanical Garden. Sylvia was our tour guide and was amazing! She was informative, telling us about the areas we were driving through, the history of Chile as we walked in addition to learning more about us. Sylvia was knowledgeable and it was obvious she enjoyed what she was doing from the wines and vineyards to the various plants and monuments of the city and gardens. The driver of our private van was professional and you never felt unsafe or that you were going "too fast" as you can sometimes feel in other areas of the world, when you just want to close your eyes.... Chile Walks was one outstanding company from start to finish and I'd recommend them again and again. My only fault was that I hadn't contacted them sooner but next time I will do a tour through Chile walks as I learned they can plan it all for you as well! I have been in the Hospitality Industry from New England to the UK and have traveled from Europe, across the Americas, down to the Caribbean and can say this is one company that knows 5 star quality and 5 star service! Thank you Lynn, Sylvia and your staff for making our family trip to Chile one great memorable experience!

1  Thank Becca B
Reviewed 6 June 2014

On a family reunion at Christmas time, we traveled with children to Santiago and Reñaca. Having only a few days available in Chile, ChileWalks arranged for a personalised tour to maximize our sight seeing. I cannot recommend their services highly enough - prompt response to e-mails, attention to small details such as having water and snacks available for us in the van, to being reliable and providing a fabulously knowledgeable tour guides (Janine and Lynn) who patiently answered our questions and were careful always to check what we would prefer to do next. They even help to orchestrate a mini reunion with some old time friends. We visited Isla Negra, Santiago and some vineyards. The whole experience was thoroughly enjoyable and one that I will remember forever.

2  Thank Lovetotravel125306
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Chile Walks is a fantastic little ecotour company. Lynn and Janine Gray are the owners, and they treat every patron with great care. My husband and I are hikers, so we chose the "Guided Nature Walk at Ocoa." It was an unforgettable experience. Our guide, Paola, picked us up at the hotel and drove us the 70 minutes to Campana National Park. We hiked and learned about interesting wildlife and fauna all the way up a mountain to a beautiful waterfall, and then enjoyed a picnic at the peak. If we had to plan the week all over again, we would have done two or three days with Chile Walks. They are a five-star outfit!