“Just Hooked On A New Restaurant In Fenwick Island”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Just Hooked

Just Hooked
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our menu is built on the "farm-ocean-table" concept. We strive to bring you the freshest and most enticing entrees through the help of local farmers and food purveyors in our area. Our restaurant has a full bar with a full wine, liquor, beer, and local craft brew selection, plus a happy hour for you to enjoy. Please stop in and join us for great food and an inviting atmosphere! We'll see you soon!
Fenwick Island, Delaware
“Just Hooked On A New Restaurant In Fenwick Island”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2011

I am Just Hooked on a new restaurant in Fenwick Island, Delaware. The restaurant is located at 1500 coastal Highway.

They serve lunch and dinner. You can find appetizers, soup, salads, sandwiches and burgers on their lunch menu. Their dinner menu features seafood, but it also includes chicken and steak.

Just Hooked is light and airy with a relaxed atmosphere. The food is fresh and flavorful. They advertise local ingredients.

They have a comfortable bar in the center of the restaurant and an open kitchen.

I had fresh grilled asparagus salad for an appetizer. It had shallots, roasted tomato and bacon balsamic vinaigrette. The asparagus was slightly firm and grilled perfectly. I also enjoyed the fresh grilled tuna which was served over arugula, tomato and red onion. My husband and I split key lime pie for dessert. The graham cracker crust was sweet and slightly crunchy, and the custard had a delicious sweet and tart flavor. We loved it. (I could have easily eaten the entire dessert by myself.)

My daughter enjoyed the corn and jalapeño crab bisque and the mussels with bok choy and lemongrass. She also had the soft crab special. The soft crabs were fresh and flavorful.

My son ordered clams with pancetta. spinach, capers and white wine sauce for an appetizer. He also had the jumbo lump crab cakes. They were served with apple slaw and crème fraîche. My children split the strawberry and basil buckle for dessert. It was served warm over vanilla ice cream.

I highly recommend Just Hooked. The food is delicious, and it is reasonably priced!

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank dorothyadele
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow