“Very happy”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Andrea R
“Affordable”
Reviewed 24 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

Maintenance, Housekeeping and Front desk staff great! We had A/C issues, ice maker broken and dishwasher flooded. Staff was there quickly to remedy except the A/C took 2 days to fix. I had to ask twice to get a discount on my bill and only received $62 off. Bartenders - terrible. Not friendly at all for what you pay for food and drinks. Wi-fi in room didn't work. Porch ok but disconnected continuously. Bathrooms do not look like the pictures. In my 2 Bedroom the door didn't open all the way, hit the towel rack and door didn't close either. Despite my problems, I would probably come back.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
J. Rian M
“Very happy”
Reviewed 2 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

This was our fifth trip to Aruba and we loved staying at The Caribbean Palm Village Resort in Aruba. Rental property is very well kept, bright, spacious and comfortable. I was pleased with the kitchen and utilities. This property provided us the right amount of privacy and with the freedom to choose when, and what we wanted to eat and with close proximity to the best restaurants, activities and beaches Aruba has to offer. This home gave my friends and I more than enough space and privacy to get comfortable and relax. Close to all the attractions, easy access to amenities. Getting about by road was no problem. I would definitely recommend this vacation home.

A big shout out to David! You're the best!

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Rachel M
“Very pleased”
Reviewed 19 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We visited The Caribbean Palm Village Resort in september. We were very pleased! The staff is friendly and will help you with anything you need. The apartment was very clean, the reception called twice a week to check if everything was to our liking or if we needed anything. The only thing that really bothered me was the wifi or the lack of a good connection. But I will definitely visit here again. Plus it's close to all the great restaurants which I loved!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
poobear85
High Point, North Carolina
“Well kept two bedroom villa”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

I was very surprised and pleased when I walk into the the villa. Everything was well kept. I stayed with my husband and my two sons. We had a lovely stay, very spacious and comfortable. I will recommend this particular villa to family and friends it was an end unit and very private. It overlooked the road from the third floor balcony but never the less it was so breezy throughout the day. We really enjoyed our stay here and not far from downtown and other attractions.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The overall cleaniness
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
BBRAV
“The perfect vacation relaxation spot”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

My family spent 7 beautiful nights at the Caribbean Palm Village. Our two bedroom suite was very roomy and allowed the 5 of us to have our own space. All of the staff was very friendly and eagar to help. David the owner of our suite was very responsive and answered any questions that we had had. I would highly recommend CPVR for any family. RK California

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing