“Best Dining Experience of my life!! <3”
Review of 2 Fools and a Bull

Ranked #3 of 87 Restaurants in Noord
Price range: US$ 100 - US$ 110
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A 5 course dinner experience, a " one night only" in the house of the Fools!Starting at 7pm, till ? 18 seats only...An experience you wont forget!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I wanted to write a review just sharing my overall AWE with how incredible this place truly is. I have a unique situation in that I am doing a ketogenic low carb diet mainly due to gut issues & allergies so it can be challenging going out to eat..obviously a 5 course dining experience is not the first choice one would think when you're trying to eat low carb. I was visiting Aruba with my husband and parents, and my dad is a TOTAL foodie and had been dying to go to this place for awhile. I wanted to check out the menu before I went and realized that it was not listed online , seasonal, and changes all the time. I was originally so worried since I was late to the game letting them know and spoke with the kind and extremely helpful hostess (forgive me for forgetting her name) who helped beyond measure to curate the most perfect dining experience.

Not only did Roger & Roy go above and beyond to help put together the most delightfully exquisite experience, they even mentioned they would potentially add some of the creations to the menu! I was having so much fun I forgot to take pictures but I remember every single dish as if it was yesterday-mind blown, everything was perfect.! Thank you a million times over, we will most certainly be back.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,488)

Reviewed 25 February 2021

This was a very special evening and we loved the food and attitude of all the guests and fools. We will definitely plan trips around reservation availability. We were lucky enough to clear from the waitlist. We enjoyed the wine pairing with the meal.

Reviewed 10 February 2021

5 stars amazing food atmosphere was excellent Raymond and the chef were awesome hosts amazing abulous food I will dream of this food for months to come...if you come to Aruba and don't book a seat at Two fools and a Bull you will be missing out of the best food on the island

Reviewed 9 February 2021 via mobile

This is THE place to eat at least once, if you can get in. The charm this team has is unmatched. The owner Roger and the chef Roy truly deliver a unique and very memorable experience. Their craft is food and their culture is educational, fun, and sarcastic. The food will floor you and make you go back home and tell your local chefs they need to step up their game. Thank you everyone for giving us such a great experience.

Reviewed 8 February 2021

After three years vacationing in Aruba we finally got reservations to 2 Fools and a Bull. We celebrated our 31st Anniversary here. What an amazing night with Roy and Roger. By far the best place in Aruba. Can't wait to go there next year!

Date of visit: January 2021