“Amazing villa in an amazing location with amazing hosts!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of My Aruban Home

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Noord
My Aruban Home
Ranked #4 of 28 Speciality Lodging in Noord
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing villa in an amazing location with amazing hosts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2011

While spending three weeks studying law on the neighboring island of Curaçao over winter break, three friends and I decided to spend our Christmas in Aruba. Of course, Christmas is one of the most expensive times to go to Aruba, and we originally had difficulty finding any hotel for less than $500 a night. Then I stumbled across My Aruban Home. I was able to rent a very spacious two bedroom villa with my friends for an incredibly reasonable price. The villa was located about a ten minute walk from the Marriott Aruba, which is on the famed Palm Beach. I was very surprised with the incredible level of service the Falconi family provided. We were picked up from the airport, taken to our neighborhood (where we were given a tour), and had all our questions answered. The Falconi's even came to check in with us a few times to make sure everything was going smoothly! It was so great to not be stuck in a small hotel room; we were able to relax in the living room or enjoy the back patio (whenever we weren't at the beach!). I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and can't wait to return to the island sometime soon!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank BYeretzian
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Oslo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2011

Hi I had a dream. Beeing from Norway and Scandinavia I have as othersr allways dreamt about going to the Carrebean ocean. I was lucky I chosed Aruba - one happy Island is the slogan of this fantastic Island, but it also became MY HAPPY ISLAND this is due to my Aruban Home. I have never seen anything like it,.

First of all the hostess and the host. I will like to thank Robert & Judith Falconi for their hospitality, I felt sooooo much at home. Even the dogs made me feel welcome - and mind you I am not crazy with dogs. The rooms are fantastic, you have everything there - internett, TV, very nice kitchen, fantastic bed and its close to the beach,casino, center of Oranjestad, supermarkets etc, etc.

I would never stay anywhere else. As happened was, that I loved this place -- and the family so much - that I came back half a year later. I also brought some friends and they where as excided as I was. When you go to Aruba - go to My Aruban home and to the Falconi family they are great. And the became my "new family"

Hugs to them and to Aruba

Liv Selikowitz from cold Scandinavia

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
5 Thank liern
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2011

My friends and I stayed at the house, a few blocks from the apartments. It's a very spacious 2-bedroom house, which was more than comfortable for the four of us. It is in a safe and quiet neighborhood, where the neighbors are all very friendly (no surprise here, as Arubans are very friendly people!). The location was great as well, as it is walking distance to the Marriott and the area with all the popular restaurants, bars, clubs, shopping, and the amazing Moomba Beach! We never had to pay for a taxi. There is also a small market conveniently located about a block away. The house was clean and the owners are extremely nice and welcoming, making sure we had everything we needed. They even picked us up and dropped us off at the airport. They also arranged to let us borrow their jeep on our last day, to explore the rest of the island. The owners are very knowledgeable about the island and can help you figure out what to see and do while you are there.

Staying at My Aruban Home definitely made our experience in Aruba a special one that we will never forget. We can't wait to return to our home away from home :)

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank MAA1125
Cayenne, French Guiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2011

This hotel is very nice, charming, and the householder is very nice. We enjoyed having a kitchen, can borrow bicycles and to be close to the beach without being in the middle of the tourists. We recommend that address.

Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank julienetnora
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2010

Been there during the summer with a couple of friends and it was a fantastic place!
The apartments are clean, nicely furnished and the hosts are the best you could wish for!
It's not far from the beach and different snorkelling sites, night life, shopping areas etc.

It's everything you could wish for on a holiday - whether you prefer an active vacation or just want to relax, this place has got it all!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Noord
0.5 km away
#12 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,126 reviews
0.9 km away
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach...
#17 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
#2 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
5.0 of 5 bubbles 1,200 reviews
0.4 km away
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellari...
#10 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 5,550 reviews
1.3 km away
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and C...
#13 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 3,149 reviews

Been to My Aruban Home? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK