All reviewsturkish bathfree teaprivate beachdead seabathrobes and slippersno kids allowedbreakfast is servedcomfortable roomindoor poolpublic areasfresh water poolevening entertainmentsaladjacuzzispamassagesolarium
Reviewed 12 February 2018

A wise choice with bus stop to Eilat just in front of the hotel (the bus stop plate was however on the tree trunk above head, we couldn't find the bus stop in the first place though we walked past several times). The beach and some souvenir shops were just on the opposite side.

The room was clean and comfy. We had a triple room. Price good.

Breakfast with many choices and tasty. The front desk lady (after 9am and in daytime) was helpful and smart. She purchased the bus tickets to Eilat for us online and we thank for her help. But the younger lady on other hours was not smart, limited English, in general incapable.

There were not many decent choice of restaurants in the neighbourhood, people mainly stayed in hotel I suppose. So we ended up with a very ordinary dinner for celebrating boxing day 26 Dec.

Overall we had a good time here.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Oasis Spa Club T, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Spa Club Dead Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Guest
First, we thank you for choosing the Spa Club.
We were delighted to find you had a great time together at our hotel.
Your comments have been forwarded to the relevant managers.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Dead Sea

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We are currently at the hotel. To our surprise the air con does not work in the winter months. Only in summer. The room is extremely hot with no solution. What a shame as the spa facilities are very nice.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle R
Reviewed 23 January 2018

We had a good time at the Spa Club hotel, and it was very relaxing. This hotel is much smaller than most of the other hotels in Ein Bokek, which mostly was a good thing. The atmosphere was quiet and relaxed. There are 3 elevators, which came quickly and were not crowded. The Spa was smaller than another hotel we have stayed in, but the number of people was much smaller. It was not crowded at all. Also the diningroom felt more intimate, although one evening it was full when we wanted to eat.

The Spa included a hot pool of dead-sea water and also a jacuzzi. The chairs in the Spa are regular chairs, not "chaise longue" reclining chairs. The spa also provides massages of various sorts for an extra charge. There is an outdoor fresh-water pool (unheated, we were told) with "chaise longue" around it. We had the place to ourselves the morning we decided to sit by the pool. But there are no cushions - these recliners did feel a little hard. The beach is just across the road, and there is a lovely walking path all along the beach. I noticed that there is also a bike path in parts of the area.

The room was "ordinary"; the lighting was not the most modern. The bed was huge and very comfortable. . The bathroom was large and the shower gave lots of hot water. There was a corner for tea and coffee, and a mini-fridge. For us, the room was fine.

This hotel is next to the Oasis Dead Sea hotel, and shares a lobby and reception area. I had the impression that the hotels are in transition, perhaps being merged into one hotel. The Oasis diningroom was not in use, as far as I could tell.

One annoying thing is that 2 advertised items simply do not exist: there is no private beach (alhough the public beach just across the road is very nice) and also there was no Meatless Monday (even though it was written in large letters in the diningroom and also on the website).

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Oasis Spa Club T, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Spa Club Dead Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Guest
First, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at "spa club" Dead sea hotel.
We appreciate your feedback as this is our opportunity to improve ourselves.
Rest assured that we at the Prima Dead Sea hotels take our guest’s satisfaction as first priority.
However, we were pleased to know that the room was comfortable and enjoyed in the hotel's spa.

All the best

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We love location, service, SPA center. very helpful personell, good range of tasty food during brealfast. We liked very much our room and beautiful balcony. Very comfortable bed. Also we were surpised by the gift from the hotel - awesome bottle of vine and sweets!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest.
Thank you very much for your feedback.
We were glad to find you enjoyed your vacation.

We will be happy to see you again on your next visit to the Dead Sea

All the best

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Having written more than 1,300 TripAdvisor review (more than 100 of those of hotels) and having visited about 30 countries, I’m not impressed with Spa Club, part of the Oasis chain. Many problems greeted me. Two hotel towers are connected to a common lobby. The one to the right and in the immediate proximity of the registration desk is Oasis; Spa Club is connected by a long corridor that serves as the entrance to the spa. As part of the 15-member Overseas Adventure Travel tour group, I was assigned to room 162. Unfortunately, the info packet with the key card indicated the room on floor minus 1 (-1). I took the elevator to the basement, but found no rooms. Thinking -1 on the envelope was a mistake, I went to floor +1, and discovered the rooms identified only through about 150. After wandering about the corridors for ten minutes, I returned to the lobby and was told I had gone to the wrong hotel. Okay, my mistake. I tried to find room 162 in the correct building on floor -1, found nothing but cleaning supplies. Back to registration, where I learned that we stupid tourists should know that there are no rooms in the basement. In the Spa Club building POSITIVE (not negative) first floor, room numbers start at around 150. Yep! These two hotels continue the numbering system for each of the approximate ten stories.

Yippee! I finally located room 162 and the key card didn’t work. Back to registration, where I demanded two cards though I am a solo traveler. The room itself is spacious, with a tiny window facing Dead Sea. To give the impression of expansive windows, drapes cover an entire southern wall but are there only for the illusion of a large window. Makes no difference, as a window there would provide only a view of the next hotel—which is far more glamorous than the run-down decades-old Spa Club. The sink in room 162 had a clogged drain. I had to wash my face and rinse the toothbrush with water from the tub faucet. When washing my face, I found a tangle of long black hairs. Um… My age is 65, and I have short thinning white hair. During the three days at this former grand hotel, I could not get the sink drain repaired. Apparently, maintenance came to the room, turned on the water for a few seconds and did nothing, as registration staff informed me there was no problem with the sink drain. A little bleach in the drain twice a month would prevent clogs.

I didn’t visit the spa or other amenities. Since I was there as part of an organized tour, the hotel served the only purpose I needed: a place to sleep. The hotel is run-down, dated, and needs a total makeover. The staff are indifferent, as one may expect from those in a remote resort setting. It seems they know guests are not likely to return so why care? It’s not as though I’m going back to Jerusalem for a meal or acceptable treatment from hotel staff members that don’t seem to realize that without guests they have no employment. Avoid Oasis and its sister hotel, Spa Club. This Dead Sea hotel is dead to me.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank DeanMurphy2020
Oasis Spa Club T, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Spa Club Dead Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear dean.
First, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at Spa-Club Dead sea hotel.
I do apologies that we did not live up to the excellent standards which we strive to provide.
We appreciate your feedback as this is our opportunity to improve ourselves. Your comments were forwarded to the relevant direct managers to make sure that these points will be checked and improved.
We will be glad to have the opportunity to welcome you back again and be able to provide the most memorable stay in the Dead Sea.

Best regards