All reviewsturkish bathfree teaprivate beachdead seabathrobes and slippersno kids allowedbreakfast is servedcomfortable roomindoor poolpublic areasfresh water poolevening entertainmentsaladjacuzzispamassagesolarium
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We had really enjoyed our holidays in Spa Club near Dead sea. The hotel has everything what is needed - spacious room with big bed, cleaning service everyday, delicious breaktfast and dinner, SPA + free bathrobes and slippers, beach 2min from the hotel (free chairs over there), nice employees. The price for this service is very reasonable, so we will definately come back to this hotel :) This hotel is only for adults, so we concidered it as a plus as well.
P.S. We even have received a welcome gift - bottle of water and a box of cookies which was very nice.

Room Tip: higher floor has less noise
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Oasis Spa Club T, Manager at Hotel Spa Club Dead Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed
I will forward your review to the appropriate staff as it is heartwarming to read this great review. we hope to see you back with us soon.

Hofit Hershkovitz - Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I was celebrating my birthday with my boyfriend and we came especially to the dead see fir a massage.
We did in Oasis.
The girls in the reception were very nice, also the therapists.
The room we got in the royal suite was amazing!!!! So beautiful, with too beds, jacuzzi, bottle of champagne and a fruit basket.
The massage lasted 45 min although in tge web written 60 min.
We expected to turn over during the massage but it didnt happen.
In the end we got 30 min in the jacuzzi with fruits and wine which were amazing but we expected to get slippers and bathrobes but it didnt happen.
After we could go to a salt pool inside the spa which was very nice.
In conclusion...we had a good experience.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Oasis Spa Club T, Manager at Hotel Spa Club Dead Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

dear inbar
Thank you for your review and kind words.
At Spa club hotel we provide an unique experience, we are happy that you took part of it.
I have forwarded your review to the relevant personal.
We look forward to seeing you again for another “great spa vacation”.
Warm regards,
Hofit Hershkovitz
Public Relations Manager

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Nice and clean hotel. Nice room. Spa facilities are nice and clean. Food can be improved as some items were found on thursday and friday dinners. Polite and cooperative employees. Parking space limited.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Oasis Spa Club T, Manager at Hotel Spa Club Dead Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Thank you for your review and kind words. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with the service . At spa club hotel we provide an unique experience, we are happy that you took part of it. We look forward to seeing you again for another great vacation.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 20 October 2017

My husband and I spent one night at this hotel last weekend. When I made the booking I was told that because my husband has a birthday this month, we would receive a bottle of wine plus a sweet treat to the room. This never came and when I called down to the reception I was told that he will check and send it to us immediately. A few minutes later one of the workers arrived with a small packet of dried fruit plus one bottle of mineral water. By this stage the reception was closed and therefore I couldn't check further. My husband did however enquire the following morning and the receptionist replied "yes, I do see it here. Do you still want it?" Not very professional. At 12:30 on Saturday our magnetic key did not open the door. Although we were allowed check-out of the room at 6 p.m. the key no longer worked from 12 noon. Once again nobody at the recepton desk. Once we found one, she said that we should have come to the desk to get the key changed before noon!!! My husband was late for his treatment at the spa because of this. On Friday afternoon, I was in the bathroom, when the door of the room was opened and housekeeper walked straight into the bathroom, without knocking first to check whether anyone was in the room. She apologized most profusely and said that she didn't think that anyone was in the room. She had come in to leave extra towels. I found this very disturbing, especially since I have written to the hotel and never received any acknowledgement.. Both room and bathroom were very spacious and clean. The food was very poorly presented and often swimming in gravy. I don't think we'll go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bobbgran
Oasis Spa Club T, Manager at Hotel Spa Club Dead Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your review as it helps us to improve our accommodation.
We deeply apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay and assure you that it's unusual. Every comment will be checked and deal it with up-most importance.
Additionally. We would like to thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention and we do hope you will allow us the opportunity to accomodate you again on some future occasion.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The concept seems promising: only for adults, no cell phone in public areas, free infusions tea at the lobby. However, it fails to meet our expectations. First the food is awful (according to our taste): too spicy or flavorless, many dishes are not served at the right temperature and limited variety, even in the well-known Israeli breakfast. The service in the dining room and in the bar lobby is slow, the room and the dishes are not clean. In addition, the hotel "wakes up" late, only at 8:00 a.m once the dining room and spa are opened. Despite all I would like to point out three pros: the mattresses are very comfort, the spa is really nice, and good entertainment in the evening.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gila_11
Oasis Spa Club T, Manager at Hotel Spa Club Dead Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017