See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2016

I stayed at this hotel back in 2012 and it used be a good hotel then - and lively too. On my recent visit I expected the same but was shocked to find bugs in the room! The 1st night I saw a cockroach wandering on the drawer and after I got rid of it, I found a 2nd one on the wall the next morning!
The hotel staff changed my room upon my request and shockingly...not even 10 mins in my new room and I get bitten by a bed bug!!!
I got moved to a 3rd room where the air conditioner wasn't working! Finally I had to give up and move out of the hotel.

I appreciate the management in helping me out and moving me to other rooms and finally when I had no choice, they moved me to a better hotel of their same group nearby. Thank you for that.

Back then the rooms were decent here, but I guess over the time they haven't been maintained. The paint coating peeling off the doors and the furniture is damaged at places. The bathroom taps are rusted. And considering the bugs in the rooms, I definitely won't be thinking to stay here again unless I see this place revamped or so.

Breakfast was poor. There was hardly anything apart from South Indian dishes (and that too 1 or 2).
They've got routers in every room but my WiFi was hardly working.

Room Tip: Make sure to check for bugs in your room, if you stay here :|
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank J_S1ngh
Reviewed 12 March 2016

my hubby and i went here last night and it was a nice place to stay. the room was small but its very neat. i like the place it was quiet when we went there. what i didnt like was there were no locks on the door. there's only the chain lock from the inside and that's it. it didnt really made me feel safe.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Ramee-Hotel, Manager at Windsor Tower Hotel Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Windsor Tower Hotel Bahrain,

Thank you for your feedback on this forum. We are happy to know that you had a comfortable stay at out hotel. It is our continuous endeavor to fulfill all our guests’ requirements promptly, we would like to let you know that your concern regarding the door has been noted and shared with the relevant department for requisite steps to be taken.

We look forward to welcoming your loved one and you soon.

Best Regards,
Ramee Management

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

Firts of all they offer a free of charge service of airport pick up / drop off with their own taxies. Rooms are confortable and clean. It is very quiet and very close to the main road of Manama. Breakfast is very satisfying and it offers a great variety of food. Recommended for family too

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Ramee-Hotel, General Manager at Windsor Tower Hotel Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2016

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Windsor Tower Hotel Bahrain!

Many thanks for the perfect star rating and for the lovely header on this acclaimed forum. It is a great delight to know that every aspect of our hospitality impressed you. Our objective is to fulfill all our guests’ requirements seamlessly and we are happy to know that our warm ambience, well-maintained accommodation and delicious culinary fare. Indeed, our hotel befits the need of our guests from solo travelers to business and family trips and we are happy to see your recommendation to other fellow travelers.

We look forward to seeing you soon for another comfortable stay!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 22 September 2015

I got an upgrade to a junior suite which was cool. Very large room, nice view, quiet. I was on the 5th floor so I had zero noise issues. I was only in town for the weekend and didn't spend too much time at the hotel but I had no complaints. They do ask to keep your passport although this can be negotiated.
Saw a drunk Saudi in the lobby having a 'discussion' with the manager as I came home late on a Saturday but i'm unsure if the clubs are still open within the hotel itself, my cab driver mentioned they had closed.
You can walk to a supermarket, coffee shop, MacDonalds etc and other local food options. No complaints.

Room Tip: Go high I guess and you can see the water and the Palestinian Embassy :)
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Ramee-Hotel, General Manager Group sales /Mkt & ecommerce at Windsor Tower Hotel Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2015

Dear Guest
Greetings from Ramee Group of Hotels Bahrain
We would like to thank you for your time and sharing your experience. We are glad that you did enjoy your stay .There is no Bar or outlet in this hotel from last many months therefore no reason for the noise disturbances at all .This is a decent 3 star hotel and offers limited facilities
Thank you for staying with us and we do look forward to welcome you back in very near future
Best regards

Reviewed 6 April 2014

This is one of the better hotels located in the Hoora area. Rooms are pleasant with adequate facilities. The staff are generally friendly and helpful. It can get quite noisy in the night because of multiple nightclubs all over the hotel. Do request for room not in the higher or lower levels as those are where the noise is unbearable.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ravi M
Ramee-Grand, General Manager Group sales /Mkt & ecommerce at Windsor Tower Hotel Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback , we are glad to know that you liked the hotel rooms and service were up to your satisfaction. We have noted your comments with regards to the noise coming from the outlets, we will look in to this and work to minimize it
Thank you very much once again for your time to share your experience

best regards