“New Owner/Bad Restaurant”

Ranked #8 of 29 Restaurants in Saint-Girons
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2016

First of all, there's a negative attitude when you walk through the door. The food used to be good here, but now it's pretty bad. The restaurant used to be full of people, and now it's usually empty.

1  Thank Mauibeth

Reviewed 7 June 2015

Generous large pizza but nothing special and dessert the same. Service poor. We sat at the table and where given a knife and fork on a paper place mat. We ordered the meal and a bottle of wine, and ordered aperitifs which arrived with a carafe of water. Next the meal arrived so I used the aperitif glass to drink the water, next the bottle of wine which was not cheap and which I was not prepared to drink out of a wiskey glass so had to ask for more glasses. On this the glasses arrived with our napkins they had forgotten. Next the dessert arrived followed shortly by the spoons, perhaps another afterthought. They weren't short of personnel, they were just un attentive!

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

my mother and I ate there last night. we both ordered different salads and we're very pleased with them. not only are they full plates, but everything is fresh. the outside seating is lovely although they do let smokers under it which ruins it a bit.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant. good value for money too

1  Thank Melkai
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This restaurant has been here for years. The portions are huge and you will not be disappointed by the flavours. The pizzas are delicious and perfectly cooked. The salads have all fresh regional ingredients and the main courses are typical of the area and delicious. Of all the places in town I would highly recommend booking a table here. I used to go when I lived in Saint Girons and still go 20 years later when I visit on holiday, it hasn't changed one bit. Don't go late though as they tend to want to close if it's not a busy night.

1  Thank ELM33
Reviewed 10 February 2012

We were introduced to Tillandsia by friends in 2011
We took the whole family when they were here in October .
one quote from one member of our party “the best steak I've had in France.”
The Service is excellent , The menu has plenty of choice , the daily specials are excellent value and quality. This establishment is consistently good- we are regulars now!

1  Thank petakeith