Watkins Glen-Corning KOA Camping Resort
Lakeside Resort(Watkins Glen)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
Longhouse Lodge Motel(Watkins Glen)
US$ 115
Chieftain Motel(Watkins Glen)
US$ 102
US$ 95
  • Free Internet
Glen Motor Inn(Watkins Glen)
US$ 144
Anchor Inn And Marina(Watkins Glen)
US$ 128
US$ 115
  • Bar/Lounge
Gorgeous View Motel(Watkins Glen)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
US$ 97
US$ 123
  • Pool
The Falls Motel(Montour Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
All reviewszip linejumping pillowmini golfindoor poollaser tagnice campgroundfire pitpirate shipbig righot tubtrick or treatingfood truckpull through sitesconcrete patiodeluxe cottagelarge sitesquiet area
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I have been going to this KOA with my family for over 4 years now.
It has worked well for my 80+ year old father and my 8 year old grandson.
I am not sure who looks forward to it more. Always upgrading something everytime we go. We thoroughly enjoy ourselves.

Room Tip: We have always rented a Deluxe cabin but are "growing" so we will need to upgrade to the next size up!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I stayed in the section of the campground near the Pirate Ship play area for the kids. This is my family's second Columbus Day weekend at the Watkins Glen KOA, and let me say I am very impressed with this place! I apologize for all of those who've had poor experiences here, because it really has some great things to offer if you take the time and effort into enjoying stuff with your family and friends!

First let me just say, the location is not the best. Being near the train tracks and that busy road. But unless you are staying in the front tent sites, you shouldn't be bothered too bad by them. Also, you aren't a far drive away from Corning attractions and the beautiful Watkins Glen Gorge!

Secondly, I want to congratulate this place on having some wonderful staff members! I've seen some negative comments made by people about KOA staff here, and I'm not sure if we're seeing the same staff. There is this kind gentleman in the store that was very informative when I had questions to be answered. Then later in the day, the same gentleman was working the zipline my kids rode on! He was very patient and friendly towards them. And then to top it off, he offered to give us a ride back to the top to the bathrooms! These are traits I wish every worker had! He was so memorable my kids were even talking about him later in the day.

Also during the fun Columbus Day weekend, there were a lot of crazy Halloween themed parties and games! It really made it feel like the Fall we've been missing out on so far this season. Considering it was about 75 degrees or more during the daytime, the nights had a nice and crisp fall-feel to it.

Through all of the attractions, the genuine staff, and the well-maintained campground.. I highly recommend Watkins Glen KOA to anyone who reads this! Yeah, they can't be perfect. But they obviously show that they care to put great things in place for their campers!

Room Tip: F and A sections are more favored.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

The facilities were updated and clean, the indoor pool and Jacuzzi were heavenly, the campsites were large and in nicely landscaped. The staff were friendly and informative. Is located just outside of Walkens Glenn, close to many attractions including the speedway

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Peter L
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This campground was by far the best KOA we have stayed at to date. Big Rig friendly, very clean and beautiful. Large sites, pool, hot tub, a lot for kids to do, close to all the attractions. Loved it. Thank you for an awesome extended weekend. We will definitely be back next year.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Just returned from a long weekend at this KOA. I was very concerned about staying here after reading several of the recent reviews, but it was great! We stayed at a deluxe site with concrete patio and it was so nice! A nice bit of room between trailers and the grounds were spotless! Bathrooms were also very clean and even though the campground was very full (Watkins Glen Vintage Races) it was quiet and very relaxing. The only thing you should be aware of is the campground is very close to active train tracks and the train does go through at night and blast its whistle. It is LOUD and if you don't have your fan or AC/heat running, you will certainly here it. It did wake me up, but I did not find it offensive. I wouldn't hesitate staying here again and so happy I ignored the less than positive reviews.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple