All reviews complimentary snacks keypad entry family owned view of seneca lake towel rack phone number basic accommodations curling iron microwave and coffee maker door code one night stay fire pit pedestal sink owners are super friendly basketball hoop the air conditioning unit no frills
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Room was spotless and perfect for a weekend getaway to the wineries! Will continue to book here for upcoming trips! 2 beds, a bathroom with a shower, a gorgeous view, parking right out front. It was everything we needed for a great price! Very happy

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018

On our 15th wedding anniversary road trip we decided to extend our trip for a day and went to Watkins Glen. We found this motel at the last minute and got a handicapped room. The bathroom was beautiful and large. The room only had one bed. I think the others had two. I had a bit of trouble with my iPad but Stephanie went out of her way to try to help me out!. She was very polite. We slept well and had a great view of the lake. One complaint is there should be a light or sign or something to show where the driveway entrance is. The speed or Rt 14 is so fast and it would be better if there was a VERY clear entrance sign. Great for those on a budget.

Room tip: Room 8 was handicapped accessible. The bathroom was large enough for handicapped folks. Only one bed.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

This is what I call a honeycomb hideout! The owners were great. Lovely sit down outside space and the view is equally amazing. Rooms were really clean. Even though the shower is small (which is the only reason I gave a four) it was still a peaceful and enjoyful stay with snacks included!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018

What a wonderful shower! Tons of pressure. Spotlessly clean room. Came in for 40th class reunion. Perfect location close to everything. Stephanie was very helpful in getting my reservation changed and added more days for me. Will stay again. Only thing I wanted was a long mirror or extra mirror for us girls getting ready to go out...

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We have stayed at many types of Inns and hotels/motels over the years and we loved this place. It is minutes from the Glen with a Gorgeous (hence the name)View of the lake. The motel is absolutely spotless, one of the cleanest we've seen. Comfy beds and good showers and the price was right. Will stay again and again!

Room tip: All the same. Only 8 rooms.
Date of stay: June 2018