“Dinner and Dessert!”

Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 10
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Classic NY pizza! Delicious thin crust with fresh ingredients, made to order! Might want to call it in as there is no "waiting area" but the great outdoors. This is more of a carryout location, no eat in accommodations.

The cannoli's are the best. They are authentic, tasting just like my grandmas, they can dip them in choc chips and have the chocolate shells too! The mini's are my favorite, I can't help getting a dozen to share so everyone can enjoy the amazingness! They make these on the fly, so they are extra fresh and do so quickly so, if you see the flag / Italian Flag board out, stop by for some treats and eats!

Date of visit: May 2018
Cannoli-lady, Owner at Scuteri's Cannoli Connection, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

We are so delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us. Thank you for the great review.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We absolutely love their cannoli's
We buy several whenever we can! Their italian meatball cookies are wonderful as well! For those of you who do not know what a meatball cookie is...it is a chocolate cookie with chocolate chips,nuts and other flavorings that create a wonderful little cookie. If you get the chance to visit their bakery do it, or they also can be found at various village festivals throughout the state.you will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2018
Cannoli-lady, Owner at Scuteri's Cannoli Connection, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you for your review. So glad you enjoyed our meatball cookie and cannoli

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I gave this a three because the man who came out to made the cannoli had work clothes on that appeared dirty. He did wear gloves and prepared yummy cannoli.

Date of visit: August 2018

I apologize for My Hubby's appearance when he served you. I am assuming he came home for lunch and got stuck filling in for me for a few minutes. He works at the salt plant across the street. Sometimes I have to do things when he is home eating his lunch and he is close by to hear the bell so we don't miss a customer. We are so glad you enjoyed our cannoli.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

I used to work for Vincents parents when they opened the restaurant on Main Street. Pizza is the best. Service is the best. I love that I can still get this wonderful food after all these years. Keep up the great work. YUM.

Date of visit: June 2018
Cannoli-lady, Owner at Scuteri's Cannoli Connection, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

We are so glad you still enjoy our pizza. Great memories.... Thank you!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Our family loves cannolis so we had to try these. Really fresh and full of creamy deliciousness! Large enough to share, but you won’t want to. Still crunchy and yummy the day after we bought them.

Date of visit: July 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review.