“Best Pizza in Watkins Glen”

Scuteri's Cannoli Connection
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Watkins Glen
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 10
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 29 July 2018

I used to work for Vincents parents when they opened the restaurant on Main Street. Pizza is the best. Service is the best. I love that I can still get this wonderful food after all these years. Keep up the great work. YUM.

Date of visit: June 2018
Cannoli-lady, Owner at Scuteri's Cannoli Connection, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

We are so glad you still enjoy our pizza. Great memories.... Thank you!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Our family loves cannolis so we had to try these. Really fresh and full of creamy deliciousness! Large enough to share, but you won’t want to. Still crunchy and yummy the day after we bought them.

Date of visit: July 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We have to stop here to try the cannolis OMY they have the very best ones ever!! The owners treat you like family and are super kind I enjoyed going wkly to buy them Always fresh during 2 of my pregnancies SO worth it! The Italian cookies are like my own Nonnies so good! Thanks I’ll be in to shop soon with my Bambinos.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

They make the best cannoli's in town ! They also serve cookies , Cannoli cake , pizzelle's, and the famous Scuteri's Pizza. Stop and try some while your in town !

Reviewed 24 June 2018

love the cookies but on this visit the person who waited on us did not present a good impression. they were not opened at 10. and when they did open the person complained about having to be open, how hot it was, and how poor business was..it was a turn off