6 people are viewing this hotel
Agoda.comUS$ 191
eDreamsUS$ 191
ZenHotels.com
1,739 results
All reviews beautiful hotel turn down service blue pointe finger lakes hotel restaurant a lake view room would highly recommend this hotel coffee station bottle of champagne coffee and tea fire pit walk in shower off season a bit pricey wine tasting king room wine country
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2021

If this was off peak I can't imagine what peak season is like.
I had such an amazing time and so will you!
I recommend this Hotel for anyone looking for a weekend getaway, a family vacation or for anyone who just enjoys and understands the healing properties that water bring.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank klbarksdale155
Scott Bell, General Manager at Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2021

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor. We are honored that you speak so highly of our hotel. Your kind words mean a great deal to us and we are thrilled you had a wonderful stay. We will look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 March 2021

I really enjoyed my stay. The hotel is beautiful, clean and if it weren't off season, it's a perfect location. I highly recommend this hotel. For whatever reason I need 200 words and I don't know what else to write about this place. If you visit the finger lakes, stay here. That is all I've got.

1  Thank KHabNYC
Scott Bell, General Manager at Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2021

Thank you for posting your thoughtful review on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled you had a wonderful stay with us and appreciate you praising our team’s service, and cleanliness of our hotel. We will look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 1 March 2021

There was nothing that could have made my stay better! Very friendly staff! Room was clean and very comfortable! I had dinner at The Blue Pointe Grille and Room Service for breakfast and lunch, all of my meals were delicious! I will definitely be going back!!

1  Thank mrscarlson

It’s so great to hear that you had a “Perfect” visit and a wonderful service experience. Our team is committed to providing the best service possible, so it’s great to hear they contributed to a making your stay memorable. We truly appreciate your enthusiastic recommendation and thank you for taking the time to share your Harbor Hotel experience on TripAdvisor. We will look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 25 February 2021

Rooms are bright and comfortable, great staff and delicious food. Bed a little too stiff for me. Grounds were well maintained. Staff is courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. Would recommend to anyone. Very close to Watkins Glen State Park!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your fabulous rating and review! We appreciate you noting such great comments regarding our staff, delicious food and manicured grounds. Ensuring our guests enjoy everything about their experience is what we do best. Again, thank you for your review and for sharing your Harbor Hotel experience on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed 22 February 2021

You will not be disappointed with your stay at the Harbor. for business and pleasure it is a must stop while in the region. The room and food was excellent as usual. Looking forward to returning soon!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share your Harbor Hotel experience on TripAdvisor. Your kind words mean a great deal to us and it's wonderful to know that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay. Our team will be happy to know that their efforts contributed in making your stay memorable. Please join us again soon. All the Best.