Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Priceline
eDreamsUS$ 111
Agoda.comUS$ 117
All reviews great coffee espresso room rooftop terrace private bathroom the ground floor the cafe downstairs breakfast is served charming place crepes comfortable rooms stayed one night enjoyed my stay min walk fresh fruit our honeymoon boutique hotel arabica
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2021

I highly recommend Zanzibar Coffee House. Perfect location for wandering around the streets of Stone Town. The staff is helpful and kind. The breakfast in the rooftoop is an incentive. Don’t be intimidated by the fact that the toilette is located outside the room, it is private and clean! The trips offered are eco friendly.

Reviewed 26 August 2021

Amazing place, very unique , excellent service , friendly staff, beautifully decorated deck/breakfast place. We felt taken care of and safe. Our belongings/valuables were safe as well. We loved staying there.

Reviewed 16 August 2021

This place is really recommended if you want to stay near Stone Town, the design is very beautiful and the staff is super helpful. The shower stream was quite weak, the only disadvantage I might list.

Reviewed 13 August 2021

Thank you for another wonderful stay at Zanzibar Coffee House. Your staff's joy permeates through the whole beautiful hotel. It matches the incredible view from the top floor and the comfortable & creative rooms. I can't wait for my next stay.

1  Thank Gypsy_Safari
Reviewed 8 August 2021

I would highly recommend. I had an amazing experience staying at the Zanzibar coffee house and I will definitely return. The rooms were clean, the service was excellent, and the staff were so friendly.