See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed for two basic nights but enjoyed the full aroma of the lodge.
It's away far from Ferry but nearby the airport in a quiet residential area.
Me and my friend had a pleasant night.
Although the lodge lack most of important amenities like in room telephone.
The breakfast was delicious and complete.
I recommend it for those on budget.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2015

Excellent accomodation at a modest price. Room was very inviting and comfortable. Management was very attentive to our needs. Wi- fi included. We had breakfast at the restaurant on the premises which had great, nicely presented food and service.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank MarieL14
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I booked online and a deposit was paid. When we arrived we were asked for the full amount. I tried to explain that they wouldnt have my booking if I hadnt paid a deposit, but I still had to pay.
It was advertised as being 2 minutes from the ferry terminal, but it was more like 10! It also advertises free airport transfers, but when we asked, we were told it wasnt available. There is nothing nearby, no where to eat or see, so we had to get a taxi into stone town to eat.
We booked for 2 nights, but only stayed one.
However the room was clean, basic but adequate.

Date of stay: January 2014