Kisiwa House was beautiful and felt much more like a home than a hotel. It didn't offer some of the amenities that big hotels offer such as a pool etc but it is much more intimate and personal. The rooftop restaurant offers a spectacular setting and the food was delicious albeit not quite the standard I expected after reading some of the reviews on here. The hotel is in the middle of Stone Town and therefore ideally located for sight seeing and a real haven to get away from all the hustle and bustle of the city. Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious Boutique hotel in Stone Town, Kisiwa House is noted for its elegant blend of Zanzibar décor and gracious Swahili hospitality.Superbly located on a quiet street in the heart of Zanzibar historical centre within easy walking distance of famous landmarks, museums, antique shops and restaurants. Kisiwa House provides every modern convenience to the business or leisure traveller, promising an unforgettable experience of professional service, superb comfort and unmatched elegance.Get inspired, discover the new and unusual. Enjoy the charm of an old and typical Zanzibar town house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Kisiwa House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kisiwa House Hotel Stone Town
- Kisiwa House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town