Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Vio.com
StayForLong
All reviews shower door pool area lovely hotel third floor fresh fruit mosquito net heart masai stonetown luggage ac alley
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2022

We stayed for 4 days at this hotel. Our room was nice and comfortable and the a/c was refreshing. The complimentary water is not always filled up unless you specifically ask. The breakfast is really good, except for the coffee (I'd suggest bringing your own or grabbing some at a coffee shop if you love your java). The front desk staff were sometimes clueless, wanting to charge us again for money we had already paid them on the website.
The swimming pool was good.

Room tip: Ask to be away from the front of the hotel
Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Lisa_at_large
Reviewed 16 January 2022 via mobile

We stayed at Antonio Garden Hotel for 1 night in Stone Town. The whole proces of booking, checking in and checking out was smooth. Staff was super nice and helpful. The room was super nice - we had a twin setup and the beds were amazing and we had duvets and AC which you dont have a lot of places on the Island. Breakfast was also super nice and we really enjoyed the short stay we had. Will definetely comeback here when in Stone Town.

Room tip: This isn't a beach front place - but its a perfect location as it lets you wander the small streets of Stone Town and really soak in the culture.
Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2021

The restaurant staff specifically, Christopher Ngossi and Charles Ngera who seem to work 16hours a day are respectfull, observant and most efficient. My sister and I found both of them to be alert to all their clients needs. The chef, Nassor Massoud , is a bright light explaining/describingZanzibari foods. He even cooked a just fallen breadfruit a client was holding. What a memorable exerience he offered guests. The meticulous young woman who takes care of the restaurant and pool area is extremely attentive and seems to never stop cleaning. There are also two most accomodating young women who prepare our eggs just as we ask, and with a smile.
Unfortunatley we only used the restuarant before dark as each night they lit the tekki lamps with fuel or whatever it was that caused both of us to get headaches.
We thought it would be nice if the restaurant offered fish fry nights
but even more importantly local music. We certainly don't come here to listen to elevator music as it sometimes the case.
I would also like to ask hotel owners to be aware that your housekeeping staff are forced to carry heavy items up and down the corridors ...get them a hotel trolley be kind.

Room tip: 307 spacious
Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank tsionmariamd
Reviewed 26 November 2021 via mobile

THEY CHARGED ME TWICE MONEY!
I booked this hotel on agoda.com. I was suppose to pay at hotel. Agoda was holding my credit card number to cut money in case if i dont show up there. So everything was fine i went to hotel and i paid there my money. Next day i checked out, during that i asked them to be sure agoda wont take money. But next day agoda charged this money again, and when i message the hotel they dont care! So I paid twice money!

Another thing; I lost my room car, and they also charged 20$ for this. Just a simple room card. I am in hotel business i know it is not even one dollar worth. They just take advantage of you and rip you like that.

Room tip: Be careful about payment there
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank kursatgc
Reviewed 26 October 2021 via mobile

The facilities were great. The room was good, clean and spacious. The view was good over the small streets of stone town. It was nice to sit on the little patio on the walkway on the third floor where we lived. I liked the restaurant with its swing chairs at the bar and the cosy feeling that remained all around the hotel. We didn't try the pool. Looked like the sunchairs might run out quite quickly but since we didn't use it I don't know if it became crowded.

Easy checkin with a delicious hibiscus juice welcome drink. Good breakfast buffe.

In our room hey refilled the water 2 times a day and made up the bed and put up and down the mosquitonet and it all felt smooth. It is located perfectly in the middle of stone town.

Our toilet broke down the first day but they managed to find a guy who fixed it within 15 minutes. The shower door was installed wrong so it wasn't possible to actually close it. All in all we adored this hotel and our stay.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alice S