Perazim B&B(Kleinmond)
The Wild Fig(Kleinmond)
Beach Guesthouse(Kleinmond)
Petit Paradis(Kleinmond)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolf courseroom servicea la carte restaurantgolf estatelagoon viewbot riverplay golfconference facilitiesbeautiful hotelcape townround of golfoutdoor poolstar establishmentrainforest experiencestunning viewsin room diningattention to detail
Reviewed 25 November 2017

My sister and I stayed for 3 days whist attending a wedding. Everything was amazing.the breakfast was so good,there was a variety of food for all.thank you to the ladies who made my omelette just the way I wanted.lunch and evening meals were delicious. The grounds are clean,as are the rooms. Thank you to ladies who cleaned our rooms always smiling and welcoming. The hairdressers too.Thanks Janine for making my hair look good.
Defintely coming back.

Room Tip: Lake view 4th floor
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I was lucky enough to get a voucher to spend a beautiful Saturday morning at the Arabella Spa.

From the time you walk into the door to the time you leave the security gates you feel welcome. Everyone has a smile on their face and are most helpful.

I was directed to the spa by the hotel staff where I was greeted by my therapist Lillian. What a doll! So helpful and calming and explaining step by step what I’m going to do and why.

The African Rainforest Experience is a 13 step program of various treatments designed to help blood flow and circulation. So the entire time you are between hot and cold to stimulate the senses.

From a sugar and salt scrub to the steamroom and sauna you have cold showers and time in a mountain mist room. The best part though was the rain shower of 3 minutes that pour over you and just cleanes your soul. It’s like walking in a rain storm.

The tranquility of the spa and the quality of the equipment and staff it really is something you should consider doing if you have an hour or two. And the price is very reasonable. I would recommend it to anybody

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Recently decided to do a mini getaway and get out of Cape Town for the weekend, which proved to be a very relaxing visit to the Arabella Hotel & Spa. A quick 1hr30min drive and you are greeted with a beautiful setting just before Hermanus. We were delighted as they informed us that they had upgraded us to a lagoon facing room, which had an incredible view. We spent the day at the pool and then got to enjoy sundowners by the bar as you look over lush land. This was topped off by an evening swim in the indoor hydro pool (which was a bit cold to be honest), followed by very efficient room service for dinner.

Pros:
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Lots of amenities (outdoor & indoor pool, spa, gym, golf course, restaurants on site)
- Quiet hotel
- Great breakfast buffet
- Spa & gym
- Comfortable bed

Cons:
- The room was a little old (our bathroom had some mold in the corners of the shower and in the tiles)
- When we arrived there was a bunch of wet towels and used bedding sitting on the floor of our room
- The air-con didn't work. We had it on the lowest setting but warm air came out
- At the spa, once we had gotten onto the bed for our back, neck and shoulder massage, the masseuse asked if we would like her to include the legs into the massage. I was a bit frustrated with this as it is an additional charge and if I had wanted that treatment I would of booked it in the first place.

Overall this was a lovely, relaxing stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful getaway weekend spot. Beautiful view from rooms with total privacy. Worth paying extra to overlook the lagoon. The spa and pool area is great and the golf course been in the top 10 in the country, talks for itself! Only complaint would be that the fine dining is separated by open metal decoration making it VERY noisy. All in all a great complex very tastefully decorated making an enjoyable stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

An picture perfect hotel and golf course. Set along the river mouth leading into the sea is a hotel made for relaxation and surprises.
The reception area is friendly and welcoming almost making one feel like and island hotel. The staff are efficient, friendly and on the ball to get you to the room.
The rooms are spacious and modern and have the most amazing views from the balcony. The rooms are well kept and clean and the staff made brain such rooms with efficiency .
The meals were of a high quality and tasty
I will definitely return