Lowest prices for your stay
$109
$109
Hampton
$107
Priceline$109
Travelocity$109
Algotels$112
All reviews complimentary breakfast great place to stay clean rooms fort drum convenient location shopping and restaurants would stay here again inns cleanliness chris pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2022 via mobile

I have been at this Hampton Inn 3 nights while visiting friends in Watertown. The hotel is wonderful, the breakfasts are amazing, and the household staff are very accommodating and efficient. I highly recommend this hotel and try to stay at Hampton Inn whatever I travel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2022

The Hampton Inn in Watertown met the classic virtues of Hampton Inns. It was reliable, clean, and had a very good breakfast. The staff was very friendly and helpful with finding food accommodations and directions to local destinations as needed.

Date of stay: August 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 22 August 2022 via mobile

I used online check in and digital key so it was a breeze getting in our room. Room was kind of small with high ceiling.. We were disappointed though when we saw our room especially our beds - it wasn’t done neatly/properly. Wanted to change rooms (we had room 119) but we’re tired since we came from a long drive.

Bathroom is another story - toilet bowl has like a dirt streak/ black stuff on the side. Again , we’re just tired and doesn’t want to move or anything so I just continued cleaning/sanitizing it. I also saw a washcloth hanging on the curtain rod but ignored it coz I thought my husband or son put it there only to find out the 2nd day when my son asked if it’s mine — I said it’s not mine nor my husband’s— that means it’s been there hanging!!!

Location is good since it’s close to grocery stores and restaurants.

Selection of food during breakfast were good —

Hmmm!!! not sure if we’re coming back here when we’re in the area … if ever we will, I’ll make sure to have a clean room before settling in .. there’s a lot of other hotels next to it …

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Baby827
Reviewed 5 August 2022 via mobile

Nice stay at this hotel. Updated room and clean. Convenient location near shopping and restaurants. Good selection of items for breakfast. We stayed in room #118 and it had a stale cigarette smoke smell. Other than that, it was a typical Hampton Inn.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jeffrey D
Reviewed 5 August 2022

If I'm selecting a chain hotel, I find it Hampton very consistent for a decent stay. I've stayed here before (way pre-covid); I find the quality and cleanliness has held up in this covid era. As before, had a good night sleep, service was good, breakfast was above average as far as complimentary breakfast goes, Wi-Fi was quick and parking was plentiful. For a one-night sleep while in the area, it meets all the checkboxes.

Date of stay: July 2022