See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

A very friendly place with delightful and attentive staff. Good food, best just to let the chef chose and go with what he suggests if you want a taste of Berber cooking. The terrace has great views across Imlil, up and down the valley.
The garden is a lovely Suntrap, but the lawn needs a little work.
This is a great base for trekking up to Toubkal, either in organised groups or solo.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2015

We had very nice stay in Imlil and we enjoyed accommodation in new redesigned rooms in this hotel. As located in the centre in Imlil, it is perfect for starting a trek with mule to the mountains. The whole stay was lovely. We really enjoyed it.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2014

We waited for 1,5 hours for the hot water while we heard all kind of diferent excuses.
Finally no hot water and no heating at the room in november
Looking at my termometer the room is at 5 celsius degrees. Is this a hotel?
Any of the riads around is better.
Some friends are at a riad in Imlil and no excuses about frozen gaz and others. Hot water and hot room
We'll never and ever come back

Date of stay: November 2014
Reviewed 6 October 2014

We came to Imlil during a festival (Eid al-Adha) and there were few places open other than this restaurant, so we gave it a go. We had a small cheese pizza and a lemon chicken tagine. Both were very tasty, a bit on the smaller side so I don’t recommend going there if you are looking for a big meal, but it was perfect for a nice dinner at a good price. The tagine and pizza were each 60 dirham and the drinks were reasonably priced as well. There were three areas to eat, the front terrace, the inside restaurant or the garden. We ate in the garden which was well laid out and provided privacy for each table.

Room tip: We were not staying here.
Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Probably the worst experience I had in my time in Morocco, and I visited Marrakech,Fes,Meknes, and Casablanca.
Horrible atmosphere, staff and other travelers were very unfriendly.
Service was sickening, the guy bought me a small bottle of sparkling water when I clearly in french asked for a large still mineral bottle.
I was not expecting top quality dining here in a remote mountain village, but this was a joke.
Food was ok but portion size small.
Maybe it would be ok if you were staying here or are not english.
Although your options are fairly limited in Imlil, I would definitely avoid this place if you can and try somewhere else to eat or stay while you visit this beautiful mountain village.

Date of stay: May 2014