- Arrival experience: you are shown the Back of House to lane by the security to keep your car. No recognition. You walk back to the reception you are given the room card and sent off to your room by a bellman.
- Room maintenance and preparation: Well painted however toilet door doesn’t work at all. No bed cover provided for extra bed.
- Pool towel- Was given on first day as it was out of stock
- Fire Extinguishers missing everywhere and Fire alarm no active
- All riser doors left open
- Staffs really no polite at all
- Not hotel fault: however, room disturbance by neighbors fighting early morning
- Breakfast buffet is more rush than in supermarket
- The worst part feel - most of Staffs are not helpful at all. Asked them about the tennis table around the pool and i was informed it was broken. However, after 15 mins, some one else is using it. When asked about it, staff become really rude infront of Manager with even the Manager stopping the staff. After the staff left, the manager say don’t worry he seen everything and action will be taken. It was clear nothing will happen.
Spa team and service was great. They were very helpful and provide a good service.More
- Free parking